Chapter 1

Alya:you're welcome, sir. Merry Christmas. ???:merry Christmas to you too, miss. The man walks away and Alya picks up her phone. Alya:hey, guys. I finished up with the last customer. Chloe sighs. Chloe:finally. Utterly finally. Alya laughs. Nino:you need a break from all that bakery work. The bakery door opens. Alya:oh. Hang on. I've got another............customer. Nino:Alya? What's wrong? Alya turns the camera around to point at a familiar person. Adrien:Marinette?! A big grin appears on Adrien's face. Adrien:I missed you so much! The black-haired girl walks towards Alya. The girls hug. Alya:welcome back, Mari. Marinette:it's great to be back. Alya:you disappeared last year and we thought we were never gonna see you again. Marinette:well, I'm back now. And hello to you too, Adrien, Chloe and Nino. Adrien:hi again, Mari. ???:Marinette. It's time to go. Marinette:I have to go. But I'll see you at school again. Marinette walks out of the bakery with the man and Alya looks at her phone again. Adrien:I missed her so much! Chloe:I know you did. I missed her as well. Nino:I also missed her. Alya:me too. I gotta go home now. Alya ends the call, puts her phone in her bag, picks it up and walks out the door locking it behind her. She walks back towards her house then she sees 2 kids talking to a man. She goes into a alleyway. Tikki:Alya? What are you doing? Alya:if this man is the one who has the Moth Miraculous, he might hurt those children. We can't take any chances. Tikki, Spots On! Alya transforms into Ladybug.