That dreadful night

Y/n point of view
I was super stressed about my marks today . Mr.Choi already was raged on me for not submitting any of my previous assigments and wanted to meet my drunkard father to complain about it.  As though I already didn't have enough problems . My dad always keeps drinking after mothers death and abuses me .

Mr. Choi walking up to y/n -  " y/n , good job , looks like someone did study at last . I might think about the meeting with your father maybe later.  Keep it up " he pats my head .

I was so relieved.  At least one of my problems was solved.  Then while walking downway the hall , my stupid ex , woojin appears , he wants me back after I saw him and my enemy make out . But I'm not going to fall for him again.  It's my word . So I pushed him and walked away . He was following me while I was trying my best to walk as fast as possible , then I bumped into hoseok , my senior crush , I was so tensed that I started blushing alot and his glare at woojin made him run , and he asked me if I was okay while I was staring into his deep brown eyes . I then said I was okay and went away .

The next day I met in at the corridors , he asked me about woojin while I said he was my ex . And he asked me if I was single , and I took it as a hint . And then I saw some men gathering around me , I was scared for a moment , but hoseok made me meet his 6 best friends , yoongi , Jungkook,  Taehyung,  namjoon,  Jimin and Seokjin.  All of them my seniors . They were looking so fucking beautiful . And I couldn't keep my eyes at one person . They asked me if would like to join their party today for yeontans birthday.  I was confused about who yeontan was , then turns out to be it's Taehyungs puppy . And I couldn't resist their invitation.