•Do you believe in love after love?•

• Andy •

I'm tired. I'm tired of this shit. I can't even control my behavior. It's been a lot of time after we break up. But can I name the thing between us like this? Nahh. This was magical and everyone around knew about it. We didn't break up. We ended up caught in some crazy atmosphere. And there she is. She destroyed all the love, all the thing we built over the time of our lives. 

My head is exploding, I have so many thoughts in my head. Should I call him? Should I say what I'm thinking about it? This will be so stupid. Probably, he will say I'm childish and nothing has changed. 

Stepping around my room I tightly held my phone. 

One hit on the wall. 

Second. 

My fist started blooding.

Andrew, what's going on. Relax. 

I will do this. I looked in my contacts and finally found Rye's number. I'm calling. 

One signal, and nothing happened. 

Second. 

Third.

After fourth he finally picked his phone. 

- Umm, hi Rye. - I started the conversation shyly. 

- Hi, what's up lil dude? - he said. 

- I was think about that.. That can you just make a favour for me? 

- Yeah, keep going. - I heard his voice through the phone and I felt the shivers on my neck. 

- Im little sick, can you buy me some maccies? I'll pay you back. 

And there's happened silence. Silence I don't wanted to hear. Maybe I am too pushy?  

After a few seconds I received an answer.

- Sure, no problem. Stay in home, I'll be there in twenty minutes. 

- Thanks again Rye. See you soon. 

He hung up. 

I nervously came down. My mom was still at work, so house filled in only silence. 

This twenty minutes was for me like eternity. I couldn't focus attention about anything. The only thing that mattered now was that I will see him again. 

He look like Greek God. He have everything you could only imagine about thinking a perfect guy. His beautiful hazel eyes. Brown, a little bit curly hair. One-day beard on his chin and cheeks. Sharply outlined jaw line, not to mention collarbones sticking out of the t-shirt. Muscular chest, showing its six-pack with characteristic V-line. Muscular legs barely contained into tight pants. 

He always had a good style. I loved to watch him. He was the most handsome guy I met.

I was knocked out of my mind when door bell started ringing. 

- He's already there - I said under my nose. 

My hands started to shaking, my whole body for one moment forget how to make a step. 

I opened the door and looked at him. He looked gorgeous. In one hand he was holding cold cup with Coca-Cola, on the other my maccies. 

- Andy, everything good? - he asked. 

- Yeah, I'm fine, I've made up my mind for a second. Come inside. 

- I'd love to but I must go, Honor is waiting for me in home. - when he said it, I could barely saw the sadness in his eyes. He tried to hide it from me. 

- If she loves you, she will wait. Come on, talk a little with your old friend. I'm alone right now. - I said it with growing anger in my eyes. 

- Huh, dunno if I can. - he said and I took away my food from him. 

I catched his hands into mine and got a little closer. 

- Rye, can you just stopped for one minute in this rush? I feel so alone, I have nobody. You are my only resort in this world. - with no anger I said, almost crying. 

- Andro, we talked about a few times about it. Are you still caught up in this? I love Honor, and nothing can change this. 

- I know, but I don't give a fuck about what are you thinking and saying. I love you. I miss you. I miss all the things we're doing before you met her. Sleepless nights, cooking together, making fun of anything. Concerts together.. I miss it when you were close. - I smoothed his cheek affectionately.

- Andrew, stop it. - he grabbed my hand and layed it down. - It's all past. Where are you living? Everything has changed. There's in no more "us". For now it's only "you" and "me". 

- I miss your touch on my body. When you gave me this cute kisses on the top of my nose. Your hands on my waist. Your back to cuddle you. Your lips to kiss you like this day has come to an end. Don't you dare to say you don't want it again.. - I started crying still touching his face. 

- You know what? Yeah, sure, I'm missing it. But we can't be together. We talked about it. 

- Stay with me for one night. Please. Do this for me. 

- Are you crazy?! What I'm supposed to say Honor? - the tone of his voice has changed to sharper.

- She doesn't need to know. Tell her that I need your help in some household tasks. Please, Rye. One night and I give up on you. - I whispered. 

- I don't know if it will work, but I will try. One night and we forget about ourselves. I can't stand it anymore. - and he turned around pulling the phone out of his pocket.

I waited with the hope that the idea would work. For the last time I wanted to hug him, feel the beating heat from his chest. Warm breath on my neck, until finally a feeling of satisfaction. 

- She said yes, but with no jokes. She hates you, Andy. 

- I know so I her too. - and I pulled out him into my house. 

We watched tv, some Netflix, smoked some cigarettes. Laughing with no end and talking about shit. 

Dear God, please. I wanted him right now in my bed. Make that he will fall in love with me again. 

----------------------------

One shot with a distance, it's just my imagination. 

If you have any suggestions what I can write, feel free to share it with me.