Why you should stan Phinks

Pros
1. He's hot af
I know being attractive is an opinion, but my god is he hot. Body builder physique. He has huge strong muscles that could easily bend metal. He's tall too. 6'1 or 185 cm.

2. He's a gentleman
He literally let Shizuku wear his shirt thing when her clothes were ripped. King shit. He will also lend you his jacket if you're cold. Or when you have a bad day he doesn't really know what to do but he tries his best to make you happy.

3. He's protective
He will beat tf outta ANYONE that hurts you. And anyone that thinks you're hot. Even if they just stare at you for too long he will be very angry.

4. He's packing
His cock is massive. 7 inches (17.8 cm)  when he's flaccid. IT'S 10 INCHES (25.4 CM) WHEN HE'S AT FULL LENGTH. GODDAMN.

Cons
1. He's selfish and stubborn
He's very greedy, especially in bed. He will have things his way and his way only.

2. He's not kinky
He's basically just a rough vanilla, and he's very stubborn so there's almost no hope for you if you're kinky. He does have some kinks, but I'm saving that for another day.

3. He's a part of the Phantom Troupe
It could be very dangerous to date a member of a Phantom Troupe. You could very easily be kidnapped and used as a hostage.

He's also pretty dumb but idk if it's a pro or a con. It would be a pro if you're smart so you could out smart him sometimes. And for me, his dumbness is cute(dumb strong guys are my type lol). But it could also be a con depending on your type.