04

ⓣⓔⓝ ⓜⓘⓛⓛⓘⓞⓝ ⓟⓞⓘⓝⓣⓢ

ⓣⓔⓝ ⓜⓘⓛⓛⓘⓞⓝ ⓟⓞⓘⓝⓣⓢ

"Out of my way, extras!"

Sophie lifted her head from her desk to look at the ruckus somehow was happening in front of her class and apparently, the other students were all gathering there probably to look at the supposed first year that had known for taking down villains few days ago. "Meow." Her brown eyes glanced at Juju, her cat, after she had moving in with Aizawa for her safety, she had begged him to bring Juju with her to school and it's great to say that he was weak against her. Just one puppy eyes from her, Aizawa was beaten down.

She even asked him if she could call him her foster dad since she lived with him and his face was pretty priceless. Although he acted like he despised her, the truth actually was, he had grown fond of her. Aizawa even stole her cat from her to cuddle with and they often fought over Juju, a grey furball. She was worried at first about her cat to live in another house since Juju was really shy, she was concerned about her trying to fit in but looked like everything was doing fine. Juju liked Aizawa and thankfully, she was a good cat. She didn't eat messily.

"Come, darling." Juju purred in reply and hopped on her head as Sophie made her way to the door. Of course, her classmates were all trying to pet her cat earlier because Juju was too adorable to not be petted. Fortunately, she didn't mind and for some reason, Juju had been sleeping with Todoroki during the class. She was sleeping on his left shoulder, perhaps she felt a little warm there and it's really cute to see Todoroki awkwardly stroke her fur. Oh and Juju hated Mineta. She hissed whenever the boy tried to get closer to her.

Sophie tapped Ochaco on her shoulder and raised her eyebrow to ask her what's up. Then, a deep voice spoke. "I came to see what the famous Class A was like but you seem pretty arrogant. Are all the students in the hero course like this?" A guy their age with messy, indigo coloured hair that flared out in large tuffs around his head. Juju meowed in response and his dark purple eyes snapped to Sophie, later he was taken back when the girl smiled at him but then, she scrunched her nose after the cat wiggled her tail on her face.

"Oi, extra, what are you looking at!?"

The guy scoffed and turned his eyes away from Sophie to look at Bakugo in the eyes. "Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned. There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that?" He rubbed the back of his head cockily and everyone there could see visible streak between those two boys. "The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out."

Sophie watched the guy giving them a warning to declare a way and someone from Class B next door suddenly came and shouted about defeating Bakugo yet, the explosion guy didn't even look at the one who was yelling, saying it didn't matter as long as they rose to the top. "That's so simple and manly!" Kirishima cried and Sophie felt a warmth burned her heart when she thought about what Bakugo had said. He was speaking the truth and she admired him for the confidence. The manners? Not really but he will get over that.