Sick days

Tomura rubs his eyes as he wakes up trying not to wake his fiancé who was next to him. He slowly inches he way and almost makes it out of bed. When dabi opens his eyes."mophead" dabi sniffled. Shigaraki layer back down next to him running his hands through his fiances black hair. "Are you feeling ok,babe?" Tomura asked
"I feel a little sick I guess why?" Dabi awnsered.
"Your head is really hot, wait here ok" Tomura explained. As he got out of bed to get some Medicine no one else was awaken yet so he didn't have to talk to anyone. He walked back into the room and heared dabi puking in the bathroom and ran in worried. "Are you ok I got some Tylenol you should take it easy today ok." Tomura said worried as he rubbed Dabi's back. Dabi looked up at tomura lifeless, "I'll be o-"dabi said trying to stand up. Tomura helped dabi to bed. He wrapped dabi up in the red fluffy blanket, and went to walked to the door. "...mophead could you?" Dabi struggled and his voice cracked as he was loosing his voice. Tomura sighed and lied next to his weak looking fiancé and they fell asleep.
                  Authors Note:
Ok, so I know this is a more basic storyline but I hope you enjoyed it. I'm sorry if there are any mistakes I'm hoping to improve overtime and practice please leave a comment of what you would like to read about next(i will not do smut/lemon sorry😐) I could make stories shorter or longer upon request.