The first photoshoot

[Adrien's POV]

Father said I was going to be modeling with a new girl and I had no idea on who it would be. I went over to the studio and first got ready with the outfit Nathalie gave me and after coming out of the dressing room saw Marinette posing.

Vicent came over and showed me a photo "Marinette-ah is-a wonderful! You have to keep up Adrien, or else you will lose your spaghetti." Vincent said. I turned red as soon as I saw the picture.

I knew that father didn't like the earlier female models as all they wanted was to become the super model's girlfriend so that they can get more attention.[ You know the super model is just a boy who has such a strict diet he can't even one delicious crossiant!] She just looked so beautiful and attractive-BAD ADRIEN NO MORE STUPID THOUGHTS AGRESTE!!! YOUR HEART BELONGS TO LADYBUG!!! right? I can't worry about that now. I have to get ready for everything a model has to- WHY is Vincent smirking like that? Wait a minute........ HE'S GOT AN IDEA WTF NOOOO!!!!! Wait will she taste like croissants if I kiss her lik- BAD BAD BAD ADRIEN!!!! MARINETTE IS GOING TO THINK YOU ARE A CREEP AND SHE WILL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN AND FATHER WILL DISOWN ME FOR ALL OF THE MESS I CREATE AND LADYBUG WILL FIND OUT ABOUT THIS AND AFTER WE REVEAL SHE WILL HATE ME AND WE WILL NEVER GET MARRIED, MOVE O A DESERT ISALND AND WE WILL NEVER GET A HAMSTER AND I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO NAME IT- "ADRIEN!!! GIMME CHEESE!!!" And for once. ONCE I was grateful that plagg existed. "Thanks Plagg. I was gonna freak out there." "Anytime Adrien. Anyway go and kiss your girlfriend loverboy!" Plagg's right. I have to kiss my girlfr-I MEAN MY MARINETTE- NO NO NOT MY MARINETTE JUST- I'll just get ready.

[Third person POV (aka mine)]

Adrien's father was aware of how absolutely horrifying the earlier models were and wanted to change that. He was having Marinette as an intern and had asked her to model. She accepted knowing that it will only boost her career as a designer as well.

Being Ladybug, she was naturally fit and was very good looking for god knows why. This was her first ever photoshoot and she was going to make an amazing first impression.

She was excited to be a part of such an amazing scene. Of course half of the clothes there were Marinette's designs. But she still didn't expect ADRIEN AGRESTE of all people wearing her WORST work. Mr.Agreste said it was amazing but she still thought it needed something.

[Imagine the black leather coat isn't there yet.]

She saw Adrien blush for a reason and Vincent give her a very familiar look which resembled ALYA!!!! OH NO!!!!!!!!!!! POSE WITH ADIREN!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T THINK I'M MENTALLY STABLE. ENOUGH FOR THAT!!!!

She was going to freak out but calmed down as soon as she saw the black leather coat. It was her latest design as she just completed it that morning and she went over to grab it.

Everyone there knew that Marinette was Gabriel's intern and knew that she knew what she was doing.

She went over grabbed the coat and went back to Adrien.

"Umm Adrien? Would you mind wearing this coat? The shirt looks too bland without it and it makes more sense to the collection now. Great! you look-Oh NO!" Marinette exclaimed.

"What is it Marinette? Cat stuck in a tree? Akuma? Or even worse CHLOE? I really don't want to hear her screech Adrikins again and WHAT IF SHE'S HERE RIGHT-"

"Adrien" "OR IS IT LIL-" "adrien" "OR MAYBE EVEN-" "ADRIEN!!!"

"Sorry." Adrien said sheepishly. "The coat is just loose. I made it in Kim's measurement and lemme just pin it and get to work."

Marinette let her hand trace over his shoulders and started to put the pins in various places without hurting Adrien. Adrien knew the difference between a professional and a flirt and by the way Marinette was working with the cloth, seamlessly mending it as if moulding the whole piece, Adrien didn't know if he should be in awe of get turned on by the feathery touches ever so gently caressing him. She did the work just as she was supposed to and the only one unprofessional was Adrien as he was blushing so hard it put Nathaniel's hair to shame.

"Aaaand done! Try it on Adrien!" "I'll just-" "It's ok Adrien we don't have much time. Just wear the coat and follow Marinette." Nathalie's monotone voice came from the entrance of the room.
Well.... I'm doomed the pair thought as the got ready to face the fate of modelling with their crushes.

A/N
Hey there!  It's your fav (or not)  author here! I hope this new story is good and I hope you don't mind the fact that I switched their personalities. I'll update on the basis of comments. And I was supposed to publish this years ago  sorry.
AnywaysSongbird out 😎💓💅