The Audible Podcast Development Program

📝 The Audible Podcast Development Program

Wattpadders—Do you want to take your writing to the next level? We've teamed up with Audible for an exciting new opportunity to transform your writing for the listening experience! Think you've got what it takes? Keep reading to find out more.

Introducing the Audible Podcast Development Program! If you have an original podcast idea, Audible wants to hear it and wants to help you get it heard!

Audible is looking for the next generation of storytellers from diverse perspectives, cultures, regions, and identities. Apply now, and if selected, get $10,000 to develop your podcast with Audible and have it reach millions around the world. Your podcast could be the next one everyone's talking about.

How to Enter

The only way to enter, is by visiting  Audible

· Please note: Users cannot enter via Wattpad. All applicants must visit the above link to enter.

📜 Submission Requirements

Send Audible your scripted fiction, comedy, or drama, as well as documentary or investigative journalism.

· Conversational shows or hosted interviews are not accepted

· Ideas must be original and not existing content.

· Submissions must be in English

· Mature content is not accepted

Timeline

· Deadline to apply to the Audible Podcast Development Program is 1/18/21

Eligibility Requirements

· Accepting entries in English from creators 18+.

Apply today. We can't wait to hear your story.