🙈

Byakuya stood behind the desk thing, he was tired of asking what they wanted, he just wanted to go home and count his money. "hey dickass, my son specifically asked for no pickles in his happy meal double cheeseburger with a medium sized lemonade with no ice and extra fries, so why the fuck is there a single pickle in his double cheeseburger?" byakuya looked up, grabbed a chair and threw it at the man, he then epicly breakdanced and left the building with his light up sketchers. while he was making his way downtown, his iphone 22148 pro gs max 5g rang, he wondered what lowlife breathing and existing living human being would call him. 'makoto' the screen read, he decided to answer because its important to the plot. a really loud and distorted voice said "yo byakuya so like toko got mf kidnapped uhhh yeha go save her or something cuz it's important to this story uhh yeah yolo oh also im gonna be there too cuz uhh yolo." and hung up. byakuya got a text from chihiro saying the kidnappers location. byakuya said 'fuck it' and went to the place. he and makoto epicly clipped through the walls where they found toko crying while doing the fortnite. they soon saw a person dressed in black, they said "mwhahahahahhahahahahhaahahahhahsijskajdjieiwjudhajhnsjha u have came to save this girl? mwhahwhhe ur gonna have to defeat me first, which is impossible since im a superhuman cat dog giraffe unicorn demon eagle horse hybrid princess. mwwhhahahhs u cant defeat m-" byakuya had enough of this shit and used his mcdonalds employee superpowers to stop this creature. "wassup world? ye you. im travis scott, and heres my mcdonalds order. follow me! heeeres my quarter pounder, with lettuce, pickles, onions, ketchup, mustard and bacon. here's my fries, sometimes i do this, then i dip them into barbeque sauce. oh yeah, and my sprite! same orders as back in houston, and you can try it too. gotta go. the travis scott meal, its 6 dollars. say cactus cack sent you." makoto and toko looked at him like "byakuya wtf are u doing" the superhuman cat dog giraffe unicorn demon eagle horse hybrid princess looked at byakuya and said "k" by then makoto had already saved toko. byakuya then threw one of his light up sketchers at the superhuman cat dog giraffe unicorn demon eagle horse hybrid princess.

i mightve gotten a little distracted.