☆22-1/2☆

★    ☆    ★

★ ☆ ★

"Kandi, you're back!", Screech exclaims as you and Lisa walk into The Max.

Aight, so if you're wondering. .

You didn't get home before your mom did. You thought that you had snuck back in successfully and with Kiran's help there was no way your mom knew you came home late or drove Kiran's car.

But. . .there was one problem. Kiran always parks in the drive way (mainly because he's too lazy to park in the garage). You parked the car in the garage and she instantly knew you drove the car.

She didn't know you had come home late until Kiran snitched just so he wouldn't get his precious Nintendo taken away from him.

In the end you got your phone and tv taken away but you did get your driver's license since "you wanna drive so bad", your mother's voice replays in your head.

"Awe I missed you too Screech", you said, giving him a hug.

"When did you get back?", Kelly asked.

"Last night", you said, sitting down next to Jessie.

"Cool, did you enjoy your break?", Jessie asked.

"I sure did!"

"So. .we heard that you and Slater are a thing now.", Kelly said.

"Really, from who? I haven't told anyone besides Lisa", you said, slowly turning your gaze towards her.

"I'm sorry, I normally don't tell secrets but it just sorta slipped out!", Lisa said.

"It's fine, you all we're probably gonna find out eventually", you said. "So where is Slater?", you asked.

"I have no idea, apparently him and Zack went somewhere together a few hours ago and we haven't seen them since", Kelly said.

"Oh"

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

Slater's POV

"Preppy, we've been sitting here for two hours. What do you want?", you asked.

"You and Kandi are dating now right?", Zack asked.

"So?"

"Well. .then you win the bet", Zack said.

This kind of caught you off guard. You had forgotten that you and Zack called the first bet back on. You felt really guilty that you agreed to go along with it.

"Here's my gold wrist watch", Zack said before handing it over to you.

"No, I can't take it", you said.

"Why not? It's not rusting! It's real gold-

"Zack It's a nice watch but I can't do that to Kandi. I really, really like her. And she better not find out about any of this, got it?", you said.

"Got it"

★ ☆ ★

thank you so much for 1.89k !

Sorry 4 any mistakez

Stay safe and wear ur masks pls