ʏᴀᴋᴜ ᴍᴏʀɪsᴜᴋᴇ || ☁️ (ʀᴇᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ) ᴘᴛ.𝟸

Y/N smiled. "It's a pleasure. Welcome."

"It's nice to meet you all. I'm Yoshima Soma, an employee of Mr. Yaku."

"And I'm L/N Y/N. I also work for Mr. Yaku."

They continued talking amongst themselves, but Morisuke could only continue staring at Y/N. Forget just one feature. He was admiring all the features this guy had. He was so caught up in his thoughts that he had no idea he was led to the room where he'd be staying. When he did, he was surprised to see himself standing in a medium-sized room, his suitcases on top of a neatly made bed.

"What...?"

He shrugged it off and decided to unpack his stuff before heading out to the living room.

"Ah, Morisuke. Done unpacking already?" his grandmother asked from the kitchen.

"Yes. Where's Grandpa?"

"He's out on the farm, helping the boys out."

"Boys?"

"Soma and Y/N."

"Oh. Right."

"Why don't you join 'em? Yer cousins are out there too."

Morisuke thought about it for a second.

Eh, what's the worst that could happen?

He went out and looked around, hearing barking. He walked in that direction, seeing the dogs, Haru and Ryu, barking at the sheep as they helped one of the guys guide them into their pen.

He's...Soma.

"Haru! Ryu! Come and get it!"

Morisuke turned his head to the voice, seeing the dogs run towards the person who called for them. It was Y/N. The dogs jumped up to catch the treat Y/N threw at each of them. The h/c-ette chuckled and kneeled down, scratching the tops of their heads.

"Good job, you two."

It seemed that the dogs were very fond of Y/N by the way they seemed to compete for the male's attention.

Although Morisuke was a little hesitant, he eventually walked over to the male. "Umm... Hi."

Both the dogs and Y/N turned their heads. The h/c-ette gave him a gentle smile. "Hey there. Morisuke, right?"

"Yeah."

Y/N noticed a book in the male's hands. "You like to read?"

"Huh? Oh, uh...sometimes. Whenever I'm bored or something."

"I get it. That's a good one. (Favorite book/novel/manga/manhwa/etc.)."

"Really? I haven't read it yet."

"I totally recommend it."

Morisuke didn't know what else to say. It seemed that Y/N caught onto that and offered the bag he was holding to him. "Do you...want to give them a snack?"

The short male looked between the bag Y/N held out and Haru and Ryu, seeing how both dogs seemed to be begging for another treat.

"Okay."

With his free hand, he reached into the bag and pulled out two treats. The dogs barked in excitement. "Uh... Here you go."

They jumped up, catching the treats Morisuke threw up in the air. Y/N chuckled, seeing the dogs eat their snack happily.

"Alright now. Snack break's over, you two. Let's get back to work."

They barked, as if responding to him. Y/N stood back up on his feet, watching them run off. The h/c-ette started walking, Morisuke follow. "So..."