Part 1

I can finally rest after a long interview. We are in the studio to record my next song, I hope it will be a success like the others have been so far. I was checking my phone until my manager Rick came in. 

-_!!! - He yells approaching me

-Hey, calm down, what's going on? -I said sitting on the couch

-Guess who will you collaborate with?-Rick tells me excited

-Mmmm I don't know -I have no idea who it could be

-you don't know?

-That's why I told you I don't know genius- He gave me an angry look and I just sighed- sorry, no rick, I don't know who it can be

-Wait here and I'll let them pass, don't put yourself in fangirl mode- "Will I let them pass"? I'm lost, I just got up and did my hair a bit.

When I saw who they are, I fell to the ground and everything went dark.

Rick pov

_ will go crazy when she finds out whit who she will collaborate with, I let the fifth Harmony girl pass. _Watch them and faint instantly. This couldn't be more embarrassing. I quickly approach_.

-She will be okay?-Ally ask

-Yes, don't worry, _ adores all of you, she just got too excited- I sad laughing but they didn't find it very funny, I cleared my throat and said- Lauren, excuse me, could you pass me the bottle of water that is on the table, please.

Lauren reached down and handed it to me, I opened it up and threw all the water on _ face, and got up quickly.

-Don't faint again, we have guests-I whisper to _.

-I'm very sorry about what happened-_ said quickly standing up and wiping her face with part of her shirt, her abdomen was shown it and the girls couldn't stop seeing. So I hit her on the stomach to lower it, she noticed the situation and got blushed.

-I leave you with the girls so you can talk, with their manager we already arrange everything, now just get to know each other, bye, bye girls.-I said goodbye to the girls and left the studio, _ will love me for leaving her alone.

_pov

OH MY GOD, IT'S FIFTH HARMONY!! I can't believe I'm standing in from of them. I see that I look stupid to be quite some time so I decide to speak.

-Hi, I'm _ Smith, sorry for what happened before but I got too excited

-Awww-They all said and I blushed.

-Don't apologize, it's understandable, who wouldn't faint when they saw us? We're perfect, well more me- Dinah said joking like a diva, Ally hit her on the shoulder, and I started laughing.

-Don't pay attention to Dinah, it's a pleasure to finally meet you-Normani told me with a friendly tone and hugging me like Ally and Lauren. When I pulled away with Lauren I couldn't help but look at her eyes...god her eyes, she realized that I was stunned and just laughed, Dinah just looks at me with a funny smile.

-Would you all like to go to eat? Wherever you want, I invited all of you- I said kindly

-Thank you so much but we will pay too...-Ally was talking when Dinah covers her mouth with her hand.

-We accept!- Says Dinah but suddenly she complains moving away from Ally-Auch! Brooke! I didn't think you gonna bite me. -I was laughing at Dinah but Ally hit me and Lauren stared laughing.

-Hey, why did you hit me?- I said rubbing my arm

-That was for laughing at Dinah- Ally said and the girls laughed and I laughed too.

-We will get along very well- Dinah said hugging me by the shoulders, I smiled at her and nodded, and I hugged her back.

-let's go

-we left the studio and got into the car, all the way was between jokes and laughs until we arrived.

-We arrive Ladies-I said opening the door for them.

-Thanks, Jaime- Dinah says making fun of me.

-Shut up

I help Ally and Normani to get out of the car and they go with Dinah to the restaurant. I was helping Lauren and she almost fell but I catch her before she fell but we get really close.

-Sorry-Lauren says separating with a little blush on her cheeks.

-Don't worry, Let's go- I said pulling myself from her, and we started walking towards the restaurant when I felt her hugging me, she surprised me but I didn't push her away from me and I smiled at her. She smiled back and we entered the restaurant. We found the girls and when we get closer Dinah gave me a look between serious and funny. I don't know if I take this as a good or bad thing.

-And tell us, _, how old are you?- Ally asks me

-I'm 24 years old

-Cool, we have the same age- Ally told me giving me a high five

-And you have a partner?- Dinah asks me raising her eyebrows.

-No-I laughed- not at the moment but I have a lot of crushes

They brought us the food and Normani asks me.

-And besides the music, what else you do?

-Acting and I always wanted to meet an actress who appears in my favorite series.

-What is your favorite series?- Lauren asked curiously

-Fear the walking dead- I said with a smile

-and who is your favorite actress?- Dinah ask me

-Alycia Debnam-Carey- I said sighing and putting a hand in my chest dramatically.

-Who?- Lauren ask a little bit annoyed, I take out my phone, and I show them her Instagram

-She's pretty- says Ally and Normani

- Nothing bad _-says, Dinah

-She's not that pretty-Lauren says jealously

-Excuse me!?- I said surprised -She is a goddess, don't get me wrong you are too but... It's Alycia -I said with a sigh, Lauren looked at me...angry? Did I say something wrong? Ally, Dinah, and Normani laughed at my reaction.

-I still think she's not that pretty- Lauren said in a whisper

-I think someone is jealous- Dinah says watching Lauren

-Shut up- Lauren says to Dinah, I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek

-Don't get jealous Lauren, you are also my goddesses and you are part of my favorite girl band- I separated a little from Lauren, and I saw that she blushed. The girl's started laughing.

-Do you want to come with us to an interview?-Dinah asks me- if you have nothing to do, of course.

-I have nothing to do, sure, I go with you- I paying and we left the restaurant.