Alola to a New Adventure!

Here we have a boy with (h/c) hair and (s/c) skin looking at a map while walking with his partner Banette. This boy is our protagonist (Y/N) (L/N), who just arrived in Alola.

"So how are you liking Alola so far Banette? " The boy asks his best friend while still looking at the map. "Bane!!" The pokemon chirps happily. (Y/N) giggles petting the marionette pokemon on the head.

"That's great because, I like it as well it's nice to go somewhere else, after being back in the Heonn region for a while." The pokemon just nods. Up ahead they hear a ruckus so (Y/N) picks up Banette and starts running to where it was coming from.

When they reach their destination they see a boy with dark skin, no shirt and red shorts  with some other person he didn't get a good look at fighting some grunts wearing a skull mask and bandana.

They had three Zubat and six other pokemon he never saw before. The dark skinned boy brought out his pokemon who apparently named Turtonator, which so happens to be another pokemon he has never seen before.

The grunts had their pokemon who are called Salandit and Yongoos attack but they were cut off by a Pikachu using quick attack. When all nine pokemon launched at the two other pokemon they landed on the spikes on Turtonator's shell causing them to explode.

The main grunt had Salandit use flame burst but it was intercepted by a shadow ball, surprised they all turn to where it came from. They see (Y/N) running up with his Banette. 'He looks familiar' Ash thought to himself.

"Alright Banette let's help these guys out, use shadow sneak!" Banette giggled as it's shadow stretched behind Salandit at attacked it knocking it down.

"Why you.. Zubat use venoshock!" "Salandit use poison fang!" "Yungoos use take down!" All nine pokemon launched at Banette and when their attacks landed it created a dust cloud.

Everyone was tense waiting to see how much damage it had done, well everyone but (Y/n). When the dust cloud cleared Banette laughed and was seen without a scratch. Everyone was shocked not know why Banette had taken no damage.

"How did that pokemon come out undamaged?" A girl with green hair from the side asked. "Banette is a ghost type meaning poison and normal type moves have no affect." (Y/n) gained proudly and Banette laughed again.

"I'll finish this." The dark skinned boy walks in front of the other two. He starts doing some kind of motion  while saying some kind of chant. "Inferno overdrive!" Turtonator starts gathering a lot of flames in front of it which starts to take the shape of a giant sphere.

It was then launched at the opposing pokemon causing a big explosion. It was revealed that after the massive move the grunt's pokemon had fainted.

After returning their pokemon the grunts jumped on their bikes and road off. "Kiawe what was that?" 'Oh so that's his name Kiawe.'  "That was a Z-move." A guy only wearing a lab coat came up to them, along with a green haired girl, a short chubby boy, a girl with blue hair, and a girl with white hair.

"That's our Kiawe." Said the chubby boy. "You were great too Ash." He just giggles rubbing the back of his head. "Z-moves are special moves passed down in the Alola region, the Alola region consists of four islands and each island has its own guardian pokemon." The professor went on to explain more.

"Oh that reminds me we never got your name." The girl with white hair said looking at (Y/n) causing everyone to look at him as well. "Oh! My name is (Y/n) (L/n), and this is my friend Banette, we're from the Heonn region." He bends down to pet the pokemon's head who chirped happily at the contact.

Everyone realising that he was a new student that was going to be joining them introduced themselves. "My name is Sophocles." The short boy went first. "I'm Lana." Next was the girl with blue hair. "Hi I'm Mallow!" This was the girl with green hair. "You already know my names Kiawe." Next was the girl with white hair. "My name is Lillie it's a pleasure to meet you."

And last but not least was the man in the lab coat. "And I'm Professor Kukui." They all bow to (Y/n) who bows in return. "Wait (Y/n)?" Questioned the boy with a Pikachu. They both just stared at each other for a few seconds before realization set in.

"(Y/N)!" Ash yelled throwing his arms in the air. "ASH!" (Y/n) did the same as they both hugged each other the same going for their pokemon, but unbenoced to (Y/n) Ash had a deep blush on his cheeks. "Wait you two know each other?" Mallow asked. "That's right me and ash meet back home and went on adventures together though after a while I went back home for a bit."

Professor Kukui put a hand on both of their shoulders. "That was a real mega punch level battle, say you guys seem to really enjoy a good battle." They both made movements of agreement. They both feel something hit the back of their heads.

They look back to see what it was just to see some pokemon flying really fast into the trees. "You saw that too right?" Ash nodded in agreement who were those pokemon?" Ash asked still facing the trees. "Pokemon where?" Lana and the others looked around trying to find the pokemon Ash and (Y/n) were talking about.

"I don't see anything." Mallow said. Both boys went on to explain one of the pokemon they just saw since they didn't get a good look at the others, though (Y/n) knew exactly who they were but was going along with it. "That sounds like... Tapu Koko." "You saw Tapu Koko guardian of Melemle Island?" Lillie asked surprised.

Later that night (Y/n) and Banette were walking along the beach until they came to a stop. "I know you guys are there all four of you might as well come out. The four island guardians came out from their hiding spots one by one.

First to greet them was Tapu Koko, then Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, and last Tapu Fini. They all chirped happily seeing the boy. "I'm happy to see you guys again too but I know you didn't come here to catch up with me."

All four guardians looked at each other and nodded. Tapu Koko floated twaords (Y/n) holding a bracelet with a purple crystal on it that had a ghost symbol. "Is this... For me?" He looked up at the guardians who all nodded at him. He smiled putting it on.

"I'll take good care of it thank you so much." Satisfied the guardians flew off, (Y/n) then walked to Kuki's house where they would be staying while he atteneds the pokemon school. 

"Professor Kukui's house is awesome, know what? There's a training room in the basement." Ash did some exercising motions while talking to his mom who was calling him on the TV.

"That's great I love seeing you and Pikachu having a good time." Ash's mom said happy her son is enjoying himself. "Oh and guess who's here?" His mom tilts her head. "IT'S (Y/N)!" Said boy comes into frame wearing an apron with cooking utensils in his hands.

"Hello Ms. Ketchum it's great to see you again." She smiles and waves at the boy greeting him as well. Ash then knelt down in front of the TV. "And thanks mom, when I said I wanted to stay on the island you said yes right off the bat."

"Of course I did I am your mother, so I had a feeling you'd ask me that and I was right." Ash just smiled he then jumped up in surprise. "Ah we gotta get going we start pokemon school today. " He jumps up gathering his belongings. "Have a good time be careful."

He then ran to the door (Y/n) already there with his things. "You ready?" He asked Ash nodding in response. They then take off running twaords the school. After a bit of running they stop to look at the view.

(Y/n) with Banette in his arms turns to look at Ash. "I'll race you there!" He then took off again. "Hey wait up!" Ash tries catching up. The camera freezes and pams in front of them both and we see (Y/n) with a close eyed smile with a smiling Ash chasing behind him with a small blush.