Collage life (Chapter 1)

(Just saying idfk how collage works so bare with me)
Reader's POV

I rested my head on my desk as I stared out the window.I sat up as my professor proceeded to write on her white board,I frowned seeing it was about human souls.'Does anyone actually believe this stupid stuff' I thought to myself.Our professor turned around grinning as she moved aside so everyone could see the now covered in scribbles board.I glared at it seeing all the bullshit.'How on earth can humans posses magic not even witch's can do it they use someone else magic,'

"Now everyone you can see with the drawing I've provided this is what a human soul was recorded to look like."The professor smiled again pointing a stick at a heart.I rested my head on my hand still looking forward and paying attention."Now can anyone tell me the traits there are?"A couple people lifted their hands glancing down to their notes.I lifted my head off my hand to the clock hanging above where the professor stood.

4:50pm

I smiled,'only ten more minutes and I can finally leave this stupid class.'I was caught from my throats by everyone staring at me as if I had done something.I glanced to the professor to see her giving me a glare.She pinched the bridge of her nose closing her eyes in the process.

"(L/n) must you never listen?"She half question knowing she wont get the trust from me."I glared back done at her.

"I'll start listening when you actually teach us real stuff not stupid stories from children's books"I growled standing up from my seat making a few students gasp in shock while the other few seemed to see what I was saying."You said it yourself monster are dead so why teach us pointless stuff?"She frowned in disappointment.

"I thought you were better (L/n)"She pointed to the door than turned away to her book.I groaned than backed up my stuff leaving the room with my bag barely on my back.I headed to my dorm slamming the door.

I threw my bag near my computer desk and fell on my back to my bed.I closed my eyes letting out a deep sigh."This collage was a bloody stupid idea..."I glanced to my side out side looking at the sun that began to set into the forest.I sat up looking to the mountain that was told to have monster in it,'there was no way they were actually there and if they somehow were they should of staved to death by now.'

"Fuck it I'm gonna show them it's all bullshit!"I shouted standing up.I ran to my wardrobe and pulled out my big black hoodie than my knee high boots.I put my arms threw the jumper sleeves than sat on my bet tiring up the boots.I grabbed my phone and head phones putting them in my pocket as I than ran out my room not caring about food or water.I pulled up the directions on my phone than got into my old car my parents got me.I plugged my seat belt in than stared to drive to MT.Ebott.

The drive was long since the mountain was in the other side of town.Once the buildings around me began to lessen I slowed down,The forest was quiet besides the small insects noises.I parked near a tree not to far from a path leading to the mountain top.I turned the car off than unplugged my seatbelt grabbing my phone to get out of the car.I smiled seeing no one around me.I enjoyed my alone time the most so having a room to myself was as close to heaven as I could be.

I took a deep breath putting my headphones in playing my playlist than exhaled.As I began to walk up the mountain only now dreading what I would do if there were actually monsters."Don't be stupid monsters don't exist!"I exclaimed to myself hoping my self conscious would trust me.The mountain began to get stepper the more I went up.Once I finally reached the top I smile than sat down looking down at how far I had come.I took one headphone out as I Walked towards a massive cave so rounded by vines and bushes.My the head tilted as I could hear a soft humming fading through the ear,It seemed to be coming from the cave in front of me.My smile had long dropped as I walked into the creepy cave.I got my phone out of my pocket then turned on my flash light flashing it around.At least five bats came from behind me making me trip forward into some vines.I screamed in fear than relived I was stuck.My eyes went wind as I practically flutter my self out of the vines.One was still hooked on my foot as my head banged onto the ground,In my drowsy state I remembering a snapping than wind rushing through my hair.

My eyes fluttered open to a blur of yellow and green.Light was shinning down on me so I shelled my face,My left arm seemed to be stuck o I lighted my head again.I rubbed my eyes and saw a yellow flower in front of me I would of thought it was normal till I saw two void eyes and a smiling mouth.I gasped than tried to sit up,My left harm was tied to the grown bye vines and the flower burst into laughter.

"So you aren't dead well net yet!"The flower yelled making my head ring.What did he mean not yet 'Fuck wake me up please,'I closed my mouth staring at the flower hoping this was what I thought,just a dream.The flower tilted there face still smiling like a psycho.I felt more vines crawl upon my body to my neck then stop."No let's make this easy just give me your soul and you fall into a lovely sleep."The flower smirked this time as I shocked my head.'is this because my I was an asshole to the professor?'I asked myself as the flower glared tightening his grip on me.I closed my eyes tight and used all my strength to rip my left arm away from the vines holding it to the ground,The ones on my neck however were choking me.I tried to slip my fingers between then but put my hands on the ground gasping for air.My vision started to fill with colourful dots,My hand reached up to my neck hoping to try again before a the pressure left.I coughed and gasped for air as rushing footsteps came towards me.

Only than did I feel a liquid drip from my cheek it seemed to come from the back of my head."Oh dear my child are you alright?"I lifted my head tot so a goat woman crouching down with a hand on my shoulder.I glanced back down as I felt her hands move than the ground grew further away,She had picked my up than ran off to what I assumed the direction she came from.I closed my eyes again only hearing the ringing in my ears.

I was gently put down as more footsteps left than the woman spoke again but outside the room I was put in."...please come as soon as you can I've...Yes there is another human but they are hurt...."I heard a tin than opened my eyes.The room around me was scattered different reds and plushis.I shut my eyes again hoping to fall asleep but I felt someone lift my head for the pillow.

"Do you know how long they have been like this?"A deep voice asked as I was turned to my side.I felt my hair being moved than a stinging feeling on the back of my head.I hissed out loud but I barely heard it.

"I'm not sure flower seemed to be trying to kill them but I didn't hear anything before that."The same woman from before responded.I opened my eyes again to see a blank wall while a silhouette loomed above me.they looked relatively short maybe about my height,I heard them start speaking again till a sudden loading voice from doorway come.

"SANS I HEARD THERE WAS A HUMAN!"I hissed even loading than held my ears.someone from behind me seemed to say a childish curse.

"Bro the human is hurt so please don't shout..."The other said in tone that didn't want the other to be scolded.I kept my hands over my ears till someone softly guided them away.I opened my eyes but everything was blurry.I backed up till my back hit a cold wall.The blurry figure seemed to lift their hands up in a defensive way.I blinked a few times and rested my head on my knees.

"My child I'm sorry but please let sans check your injures."I shock my head and held my hands over my ears as I felt a headach start.I heard a sigh in front of me and a door open than shut,I lifted my head when the bed beneath me moved.The person- no skeleton sat down on the edge of the bed glancing at my bloodied head.I swung my head the other direction in panic seeing a talking skeleton in what seemed to be armour.I shivered and buried my head into m6 knees again feeling more of the warm substance drip down my chin to my pants.

"Please just let me wake up..."I mumbled into my knees hugging them tighter.