1. Goodbye Future, Hello BTS

A/N: As i promised, my new BTS fanfic! Yes i'm back with a new story so i hope you guys all enjoy it. This was just some light writing i did during my down time and was never gonna upload it, well here we are :) Pls give some love to many of my future writings to come!

If you're new to my writing, idents will show a time lapse for the convenience of mobile readers.

-----------

        Finally, after a ruthless comeback with their third album totally destroying the music billboard, their first fansigning since the music video released has started. The members could hear Namjoon whispering under his breath (1,2..) before shouting, “Ban. Tang. Annyeonghaseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan ibnida!” The enormous crowd situated in front ushered a scream so loud and ear screeching that brought a smile to everyone’s face.

After a couple of minutes of introductions, goofing around, and answering questions, fans started forming lines and the fansigning was officially beginning. Being it outside in the hot weather or in the middle of nowhere, they were willing to give it their best.

Hoseok was chatting happily on Taehyung’s left. He could hear Jungkook laughing like an idiot at the end of the table. Taehyung turned his head back to the girl that was waiting for him to sign their new Skool Luv Affair album. “Oppa please accept these, I made it before I came here” She handed a cutely wrapped box with something that looked like sweets inside.

“Thank you!” Just because she was the first girl to give him something today, Taehyung leaned forward and wrapped his hands around her shoulder for a hug. The girl squealed in his ear before he let go, finishing his signature with a flick of his wrist along with a bright smile.

The line moved quite fast. Jimin kept jabbing his elbow into Taehyung’s arm when signing, probably intentionally cause the latter would smirk and quietly snicker to himself. But Taehyung would get his pay back when they get back into the car.

Roar of screams was deafening but restored his energy. “Jealous at my hat?” J-Hope grabbed his attention, shrugging his eyebrows up and down. “Hyung don’t act cute, it really doesn’t fit that face” Taehyung joked, seeing the expression on the older ones face was just making him die inside with laughter.

“Here… your hat’s crooked” He reached up to arrange the hat back correctly in order, and suddenly heard a huge amount of squealing and yelling. Just to make it that much awkward, J-Hope squeezed his cheeks like a little baby. “Eeyy hyung,” swatting his hands away with a smile playing on his lips.

        *This is the last freaking time i’m doing this Hyunyoung!* You mentally cursed at your best friend. Spring break and you were dragged along to every concert, fansigning events. Even though it was you that pushed Hyunyoung to be a makeup artist, you never asked for the same job. At least it wasn’t as bad as last year when you were still in college. No, you were officially a free woman since the end of the semester a month ago.

You guess this could be consider a little vacation since you never been to the countryside. The air was quite fresh, but one sure thing was that it was hot. You placed the box of water bottle that was suppose to be for the camera crew and idol group under the makeup table, grabbing one for yourself before it runs out.

“You can at least smile” Hyunyoung said, not even looking up from organizing her makeup kit.

“Yea, tell me that when you’re driving me home. Remind me to never agree to any of your favors next time,” Even though you say you hate it, it was nice to be with her after getting out of college. Rooming with your best friends definitely have their benefits, like free makeup in the morning.