The New Animatronic

(The first POV is short)

Past Bryan's POV (before his death)
I was playing in the ball pit when something pulled me under it, and everything suddenly went black.

Now back to the present

(Also, Bryan knows the animatronics name that he possesses)

Molten's POV
I woke up somewhere. When I woke up, a person and an animatronic were hovering over me. I freaked out, and I fell off the table. "You okay?" The black bear asked. I nodded. "What's your name?" The person asked. "M-Molten." I said. "Well, Molten, my name is Lefty, and he's Anthony." Lefty said. "Hi." I said. I then got up from the ground. "Lefty, you said that souls possessed the suits. Do you think Molten's possessed?" Anthony asked Lefty. Lefty nodded. Lefty then came up to me. "How old are you?" Lefty asked me. I held up two fingers. Lefty and Anthony were shocked. "That is..." Anthony said, speechless. Lefty then held out his hand. "D-Don't hurt me!" I said. Lefty then pulled his hand away. "Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you." Lefty told me in a soft voice. I nodded, and I held his hand. Lefty then pulled me up. We didn't realize we were still holding hands. Anthony giggles. "You're still holding hands." He said. We looked at our hands, and we let go. Lefty and I were both embarrassed. "Let's go show you around!" Lefty told us. I then nodded.

After the tour

Lefty's POV
I was thinking about something. (Thinking about Molten, eh? N-No! I'm not! I'm just messing with you). I heard Molten giggling at something, so I snapped out of my thoughts, and I saw him giggling at Orville messing around. "I think I'm gonna die again from cuteness." I said. "Nu!" Molten told me as he ran over and hugged me. "Alright, this is it. Goodbye, everyone!" I said. I then pretended to die. "NOO LEFTY!" Molten yelled. I then hugged Molten. "I'm not dead!" I said. "Oh." Molten said. I then giggled.

Third Person POV
Everybody that had met Molten loved him. Molten, he reminded them of their past selves. To them, Molten was like, the baby of the group. Puppet, since he was the oldest kid, he taught Molten everything he needed to know. Puppet taught him how to read and write. Once Molten knew how to read and write, Puppet then put Molten up for the test. Puppet gave Molten words to read and write. Molten did pass that little test thing.

Authors POV
So, I took a survey on everyone's honest opinion on Molten, and here they are

Puppet: 10/10

Lefty: 1000000000/10

FT. Chica: 0/10 (Here's the reason why: "He isn't beautiful like me! He's dumb and smells.")

Circus Baby: 9.5/10

Ballora: 10/10

Orville: 100/10

Pig patch: 8.5/10

Happfrog: 8/10

Mr. Hippo: 10/10

RS. Freddy: 1/10

R.S Foxy: 5/10

RS Chica: 6/10

NeddBear: 10/10

RS. Bonnie: 4/10