Anything for my Hinata

Ok so like I've been seeing some yandere stories and like I REALLY wanted to do one, but I'm like let's do a rare pair so this is the Bokuhina yandere story no one asked for :)

Third person POV
Hinata had just finished transferring to Fukorodani academy, and he's feeling some nerves quiver inside him.

His eyes meet the building as a certain white and black haired boy appeared in front of him, Hinata looked at this boy for not that long as the owl boy began to speak.

"Hey hey! Are you knew here? I don't think I've seen you before!" He exclaimed, Hinata was used to people being so tired this early morning but to his surprise this boy met his own excitement.

"Oh yeah I am new, my names Hinata Shoyo! What's yours?" Hinata asked while rubbing the back of his neck, the boy pointed his thumb to his chest.

"The names Bokuto Kotaru! Hey want me to show you around here, I don't want a cute first year getting lost." Bokuto said excitedly, Hinata nodded his head fast he felt so welcomed with Bokuto by him.

Soon enough a bell rang and everyone had rushed to their classes, Bokuto showed Hinata the classes that they had shared.

The two entered class as it went by smoothly other than the fact that the two didn't know anything that the teacher was telling them.

Lunch had rolled around the corner as that's when Hinata had met Akaashi, Hinata noticed that Akaashi was very quiet and polite and Bokuto was the total opposite. He was loud but people liked his presence.

Bokuto was all over Hinata, always holding him and Hinata didn't mind he just thought that Bokuto was being nice. Hinata had excused himself to go to the restroom as Akaashi began.

"Bokuto.....you just met Hinata and you like him." Akaashi said facepalming himself, Bokuto looked down at his lap.

"Arrgh I know......it's just have you seen him Akaashi?" Bokuto said looking at the raven haired boy, Akaashi nodded his head.

"I mean he is pretty cute now that think about it." Akaashi said looking up thinking about the tangerine boy.

Bokuto pouted. "Well he's mine I call dibs!" Bokuto said, Akaashi sighed.

"Well it matters on who he likes." Akaashi said, as he finished that Hinata came back.

"Hey guys! I'm back!" Hinata said walking up to the two, Bokuto ran up and picked Hinata up and carried him around.

Akaashi looked at Hinata, he had taken a liking to the short boy, but he knew the dangers that came with it.

Akaashi knows that once Bokuto has taken a liking to something he becomes obsessed with it and does anything in his power to be with it or have it.

But yet Akaashi couldn't stop this feeling in his heart, Hinata took his heart without even knowing it. Akaashi decided to stay quiet and when the bell rang he got up and left, leaving the two on the rooftop.

"Hey hey- oh Akaashi left already?" Bokuto said realizing that Akaashi had left, Hinata realized this too.

"Aww man I wanted to say bye to Akaashi." Hinata said, Bokuto heard this and got a little jealous.

"It's fine Hinata plus you have me!" Bokuto said as he yet again picked up the short boy.

Hinata laughed it off and let Bokuto lead him to his next class that they shared.
___________________________________

Two weeks have passed and Akaashi's little crush had grown bigger. And Bokuto's obsession with Hinata had incredibly increased.

Bokuto's thoughts of Akaashi started to get darker and darker, he kept on seeing them together it made Bokuto mad.