01/01

Sungho had always accepted the fact that he didn't have a very fun personality. He always thought he was charismatic in his own ways (people always thought he was kinda cute, and nobody seemed to be angry at anything he did, plus, every member had a weak spot for him). But that was all about him.

When the members called him clueless or slow like a slug he usually got pretty mad, because he wasn't none of that. He did know, for quite a long time in that moment, that Taeyeob had something like a crush on him. He also knew how bad he was in love with him. The only thing he didn't accept was the fact that Taeyeob might like him back, because that sounded stupid, impossible and one of his dirtiest dreams (and not saying it with a sexual connotation, it was just because someone as adorable and cute as Taeyeob could not like a mess like Sungho). But those were the facts and Sungho had to live with them.

Nevertheless, Junhyung's face was practically telling him that Sungho was an idiot that couldn't see a dinosaur even if it was in front of his face. Too realistic, or like Jisung loved to call him: fatalistic. But the reality was that he was stupid, even if no one wanted to tell that to his face (a little lie, because they told him a lot of times, but he was completely against of hearing others commenting about his obliviousness).

The trigger of that judgemental face was a little story, better called an anecdote of the day, a damn TMI, that Sungho just told him because he wanted to talk with his younger and slightly silent friend.

It happened after lunch, just four of the members were there, counting Taeyeob and Sungho. Almost in the same moment that Wookjin and Yongsoo left the couch in which they were eating (not healthy) food, Taeyeob held his arm with a sweet touch, a shy one, like everything he did those days. Sungho noticed that too, and it was incredibly cute.

"Hyung, can you do me a favor?" Taeyeob said with a pretty voice and his cheeks a little red, but that was almost normal. He was always embarrassed when talking to Sungho.

Sungho looked at him a moment, dropping his eyes to the hand that was still holding his arm. "It depends on the favor, but yeah, Taeyeob-ah. What do you need?" he asked, smiling.

Taeyeob smiled too, but looked at his lap like there was the most interesting thing in the world. "Could you lend me your hoodie?"

If a Sungho in some temporal line was braver and had a better self-esteem, he would probably choke with the air and be a dramatic man. But he wasn't, and he was reserved enough to not show how confused he was at that moment (because overreacting was embarrassing, thank you very much).

So he just said... "Uh, why?" like the eloquent man he was.

Taeyeob blinked. "I'm cold."

"Okay, I suppose so, but you already have a hoodie on."

"But yours is more comfortable and fluffy, so I'll be less cold if you lend it to me" Taeyeob answered as if he had learned a line to one of the programs they were invited to.

"So you mean... the one I have right now on? You want... this?" he asked pointing at himself with a finger, head going sideways like a puppy and confused eyes.

Sungho tried to ignore the fact that saying 'you want this?' while pointing at your own body could mean more things than just the clothes you have on. Taeyeob's light blush said everything, so no, no one in that room could ignore the implications. Good to know that both of them were experts on denying feelings and hiding them...

"Yeah- I mean, the one you have on right now, yes!"

Sungho looked at himself (exactly his clothes) like an idiot, trying to search for whatever the hell his hoodie had that made Taeyeob want it so bad. He only had on the late merchandising they released, the one with their drawings on them. Indeed he had his own, the one with his own drawing. Why would Taeyeob want it for, anyways?