Act 1 : Romeo and Julius

NOTE:

Kamon Day as Romeo

Riki Ryugasaki as Julius

Roma Day as Mercutio

Samuru Shigami as Tybalt

Alba Cocodoro as Friar Laurence

Jenta Kokuji as the Police

Red (ME) as Rosaline (just a side character, don't mind me)

(Red: "Please, see the video first! Also, i did a little change in some scenes but not too much. Just imagine the red haired one is Kamon and the midnight blue haired one is Riki. Enjoy, CURTAINS UP!!!")

Once there was two families who had quarrel with each other

Once there was two families who had quarrel with each other. They were House Capulet and House Montague. Our story begins in a town where two men are fighting for the favor of a woman....

Romeo (Kamon): "Today is the day, i invite Rosaline!" 

Then, he ran to a flower store. When he was about to buy a bouquet of flowers, another man appear before him.

Julius (Riki): "I will buy these flower, the addressee is.....Rosaline"

Romeo (Kamon): "Eh?!"

Julius (Riki): "Do you have a problem?"

Romeo (Kamon): "I'm Romeo, i am inviting Rosaline that i love to my party"

Julius (Riki): "That you love? Don't speak nonsense! The one who gets her heart is me, Julius"

Romeo (Kamon): "Sorry but i won't let you"

Julius (Riki): "Then it's a duel!"

(Red: "Oh my, they fighting over me! It's a dream come true〒▽〒. Ehm, back to the story")

They both let out their sword and start their duel for love. In the middle of the quarrel, a police noticed them.

Police (Jenta): "Hey, what's going on there?!!!"

Romeo (Kamon): "Darn it"

Julius (Riki): "I'm calling a draw. Let's get out of here!"

Police (Jenta): "Halt!!!"(shouted)

They ran as fast as they could from the police. Until they lost the sight of the police, they took a little break.

Julius (Riki): "I think we ran far enough..., are you okay?"

Romeo (Kamon): "Yeah"

As they finish their small talk, the two men saw that the woman was walking happily with another man (Red: "I'm sorry, i love you two but i have to follow the script o(TヘTo). After this i will go to the front seat IMMEDIATLY")