Bella & Calum 24/7

"My name is Calum Marshall, and welcome to my life. You'll be following me around 24/7. Enjoy the fun," my own voice exclaims, way too happily, from my TV, as the reality show intro starts before I switch the TV off.

Why did I think this was a good idea? I ask myself, rhetorically.

I should probably explain, see, when my manager proposed the idea of cameras filming my entire life for the next six months, I thought I'd be filming for like a couple of hours and my private life would remain just that, private.

Then the cameras showed up and my life has been reduced to crap ever since

Now, a month in and I'm about ready to kill my career as the 'Hollywood Golden boy' just so they would leave me alone.

"Cal, you can't lock the cameras out of the house," My manager, Charli, says, walking into the room. "We have a contract. You can't just shut them out of your life, no matter how much you want to," she continues.

"I can and I did, Charli, get me out of this goddamn show!" I exclaim, slightly louder than I wanted to, but it seemed to do the trick.

"Alright, fine, I'll make some calls," Charli says, with a sigh.

I'm as good as out.

* * * * *

Sat around the conference room table were the top brass of the American National Broadcasting company and the TV network had a situation to fix: What to do with Calum Marshall?

"Well, we can't let him break contract, that much is obvious. So, what are we going to do?" someone asks.

Silence. Not one of the ten men and women sat around the table had an idea how to solve this, except one.

"I have an idea," Zoe Saunders, the rookie producer of the reality TV show spoke up.

All eyes in the room turned in her direction, which was kind of daunting for Zoe being as this was the first time she had been in front of all of her bosses.

"Yes, Miss Saunders," the President of the network said.

"What if we had someone who was interesting enough for the viewer's, and interesting enough that Calum wants to stay?" Zoe asks.

"You say that like you have someone in mind, Miss Saunders," The network President asks, rhetorically.

"Funnily enough, I do, sir. Bella Markham, She's a star and her and Calum have a past," Zoe explains.

"What do you mean a past?"

"They grew up next door to each other," Zoe explains. Even if there's more to the story than that.

"And?" someone asks Zoe, wanting her to get to a point.

"Calum and Bella haven't spoken in years," Zoe says, nonchalantly.

"Get her, Zoe, anything it takes. This will be TV gold," The Network President exclaims, with far to much glee for Zoe's liking.

"I'll try, Sir," she responds.

"No try, Zoe, do it," he orders.

No glee in that sentence, Zoe noticed.

This is either going to make my career or sink it!

* * * * *

Across town, later that day, in her agent's office, sat Bella Markham.

"We've received an official offer for a reality TV show from the ANB Network-"

"I'm not doing that god awful show where they lock you in a room with a Special Forces interrogator... I don't care how much money they offer," Bella interrupts.

"No, no it's not Celebrity Interrogation, it's your own show about your life," Danica explained, her perfectly manicured nails softly drumming on her glass desk. "Well, when I say your show... they want to pair you up with another celebrity for this reality show too," Danica continues.

" Who?"

"Well, there's a few options to be ironed out-"

"Who?" Bella asks.

"Um... as far as I'm aware, they have a number of-" Danica stalls.

"Danica, who is it?" Bella interrupts.

"Calum Marshall," she answered, reluctantly.

Danica was waiting for the outburst, waiting for the anger. Instead, what she got shocked her.

"I'll do it," Bella responds, no emotion crossing her face. Even if I do hate him.