enjoy ;)

I am exhausted as we walk to Tsukki's house, but I keep my head up and eyes wide. I refuse to be tired yet. It is only when we step inside, do I let my shoulders slouch.

'It was very fun tonight," Tsukki says, crossing the floor to me.

"I suppose it was. Maybe we should do it again." Despite my fatigue, I am hyper aware of his presense, of the heat of his skin and the way his slow, conspiratorial smile makes my stomach twist with stupid longing.

"I'd like that'" he says.

I find my gaze drawn to his soft lips, the hue of his eyes, the cliffs of his cheekbones.

I move toward him and we are close enough to touch. he takes my hand in his, fingers lacing together, and bends towards me.

There is plenty of time for me to pull away from the kiss, but I don't. I want him to kiss me. My weariness evaporates as his lips press against mine. Over and over, one kiss sliding into the next.

"You look beautiful tonight, Lev," he says softly against my neck.

I giggle and his kisses me again, harder.

We stagger against the wall to his room, and pull his body to mine. My fingers glide up under his shirt, tracing his spine to the wings of his shoulder blades.

He shudders and presses more tightly against me, deepening the kiss. His fingers push back my hair, damp with sweat. My whole body is tense with desire, straining towards him. I feel feverish. Every kiss seems to make my thoughts more drugged, my skin more flushed.

I push him away slightly. "give me a second," I say, then bite my lip. His eyes are dark,pupils dilated. He's so beautiful, so beautiful i can hardly breath. "i'll be right back."

I rush to the bathroom. I can still feel the drum of my thundering pulse all through my body.

I strip off my clothes, kick off my shoes. Naked I return to the bedroom.

Tsukki is standing by the bed. When he turns he looks so astonished I almost laugh. I have seldom seen him unsure of himself. A wild heat leaps into his eyes.

"Come here," he says, voice rough. I do, crossing the floor obediently. I slide down in front of him. I reach out to press my hand against his thigh. His gaze shimmers with a sharp spike of heat. there's a wariness in his face, though.

On my knees, it is a small thing to lay back against the cool wood floors. I reach up my hands, like a supplicant. "you may do with me whatever you like," I say, my cheeks flushing.

He sucks in a breath and gets down so were both on the floor and hes on his hands and knees, making a cage of his body. He pressed his moth to the pulse point of my wrist, racing in time with my heart.

He leans down and kisses me again. He arches against me, shuddering. I begin to undo his buttons and his tosses the shirt after. I move so that i am straddling his body.

"i want-" I say, but I am too shy to say the words.

I kiss him instead. Kiss him until he understands.

He shucks off his pants, watching me as though waiting for me to change my mind. I fumble my way into what I think is the right position. Gasp as our bodies slide together. He holds me through the pain at first, then slowly begins to go faster. our noises fill the sweaty, hot room until we reach our ends.