bakuhoe👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩.

the anime- my hero academia🖤

you can change the name to mattia if ya want🙄-

you and bakugo finally got a day off from hero work. he was laying in bed, while you were listening to music and dancing around the room happily. bakugo looks up at you and smiles, you notice him looking at you and you stop dancing out of embarrassment. "hey! i was enjoying the show" he says, "well you staring at me like that makes me nervous" you reply. he rolls his eyes, "whatever dork" he looks down at his phone, and you go back to dancing.

for a couple minutes your back was turned to bakugo, but you were still dancing. you turn around to see bakugo looking at you, with lustful eyes. "stop staring hoe" you said turning around, going to change the music. as you're looking for a song, you feel bakugos hands around your waist. your heart starts to pound. you turn around to look at bakugo.

you see him slightly smirking. "yes bakugo" you said, "nothing" he replies. he pushes you guys close together and your breathing gets heavy. "nervous?" he chuckles, he leans in to kiss you, and y'all start to make out. he slowly kisses you, your tongues exploring each other's mouth. he had you pressed up against a wall, while deepening the kiss.

he backs away from the kiss, and picks you up. he lays you down gently, and hovers over you. he sees you blushing really hard, and smiles. "didn't know i had this kind of affect on you" he says, "well you're the only one who knows how to make me feel good" you reply. he kisses your neck, all the way down to your thighs. he bites your thighs, leaving marks, and leaving hickys. you softly  moan from the feeling of it.

bakugo goes to take off your pants, but stops. "hey are you okay with this?" he asks, just to make sure. "yeah this isn't the first time we've done anything" you say, "pfft i know that" he continues to take off your pants, along with your underwear.

i'll let your mind do the rest of the work :)