Episode Idea: "What If" the Retsuko's grandmother is introduce?

(Soft Music City)

For the episode, Retsuko and Haida walk and speak normally in Tokyo but by accident Haida slip and fall and Retsuko take his hand and she ask if he's ok. Haida blushes when he sees Retsuko help him to stand up (classic) but answer it's ok.

In this moment, a voice will ask to Retsuko if she can present to her his charming boyfriend. Retsuko turn red and asks who has said that, if her mother is hide here for watching if she had a boyfriend (she imagined her mother hide in a box like in Metal Gear Solid).

(Haida feel his heart speed up and simulate a heart attack.)

But this voice answer that she's not her mother but her grandmother. When she appears, she's got eyes closed, but she's smiles (the grandmother says "Hi Retsuko!"), and Haida yell by surprise "The Retsuko's grandmother?!"

*Opening

(Aggretsuko- OST 1)

Retsuko, Haida, and her grandmother are in a diner and the grandmother of Retsuko take news of her granddaughter (Retsuko have no problem to answer). Retsuko asks to her granddaughter what she does in Tokyo and the grandmother answer she's bored alone by her husband is in a nursing home because of his memory problems.

(Sad Music)

Retsuko say to her grandmother she's sorry for her (Haida say the same thing) but the grandmother answer they don't have to be sorry because it is a part of the life.

Retsuko become sad and Haida tries to comfort here. The grandmother continues by telling her than she is lucky to have a boyfriend who take care of her and who has ready to save her of people who want to hurt her. Retsuko say she's right but she says with confusing scream "Boyfriend ?!"

(End of the sad music)

(Haida turn red and quickly moved away from Retsuko and try to say it's a mistake and move during some minutes to the toilet).

(Aggretsuko- OST 4)

When Haida come back to the toilet and sit with Retsuko and her grandmother, the grandmother asks (always with her happy face) to Retsuko and Haida how long they've been together, if her daughter knows for their relationships, how they met... Retsuko will answer with a little embarrassment that Haida is just a friend, not more. Haida say to still the same thing but he is more embarrassed than Retsuko (in his head, Retsuko say to Haida to continue to answer like her) and the grandmother had watching that, stop to smile, and dress up suddenly. The grandmother says to Retsuko and Haida to stop joking with her (menacing shadow who afraid them).

(End of the music- oppressing music)

Retsuko ask to her grandmother what she had said but the grandmother answer than the sweap drops and the little red face to Haida betray him (Retsuko turn to Haida and say to intern to Haida to resist because she test him). Haida answer to the grandmother she said wrong, because she's a good friend (In this moment, Retsuko say in intern to Haida "Good job!") but Haida continues by answering her that he takes care of her many times, and he will be always present for here (In this moment, Retsuko scream in intern to Haida to don't say things like that because she will continue to think things between of these).

(End of the oppressing music- Happy Music)

The grandmother take notice of the Haida's words and rebecome happy and say to Haida than he is a good boyfriend, and she looks forward to seeing him married to her granddaughter (Haida and Retsuko confusing scream).