1.

Bold = Conversation

Italics = your thoughts 

Bold + Italics = their thoughts 

You and your ex-boyfriend Tomoya were the perfect ideal couple of the school. You guys were voted for the cutest couple at every cultural festival ever since you both started dating in middle school. However, it all ended during the summer when you guys were about to start high school. 

~ Flashback ~  

' Let's break up ' Tomoya said. 

' What do you mean? Are you serious? ' 

' Let's just break up. I don't want to be the cause of your suffering anymore ' 

' I never said you only bring me suffering ' 

' You said that you think our relationship is toxic and unhealthy. You aren't happy with me ' 

' I know that I did. I was just going through some stuffs ' 

' Why didn't you tell me? ' 

' It's not that simple. Anyway, you're right. I'm sorry ' 

' Why are you backing out? Stop it and talk to me. ' 

' I'm not backing out. I just don't want a fight ' 

' Fighting is normal. In a relationship fights always happen ' 

' I know but it drains me ' 

' Then this isn't gonna work. Let's breakup ' 

~ End of flashback ~ 

' Y/N L/N are you listening? ' your class teacher asked. 

' A-ah yes ' you replied nervously breaking cold sweat. 

' Then what did I just say? ' she raised a brow.

' U-uhh..sorry I wasn't listening ' 

' That's what I thought, now pay attention '  

' Yes m'am ' you sighed and tried to focus on class when you heard a ' tch dumbass '. You look at the direction only to see a blond boy with a slim figure and hazel brown eyes. His face was conveying no emotion and no interest in your existence. Well, that's what you thought anyways. 

Another day passed by as the school bell rang, indicating that the school day was over. It's been so long..since you've truly smile; since you've been truly happy. And also a long time since you've seen your ex Tomoya. 

You walked out of your class, sighing and slouching down, thinking about life when you bumped into the person who wanted to see the least. Tomoya. 

' Sorry ' you apologized.

' It's fine ' he replied stoically.  

' Come on let's go ' Tomoya said to his friends. ' He seems to be doing well ' you thought to yourself as you walked away, controlling the tears brimming in your eyes. You started to run to your house, breaking down in the middle of the street. 

' Thank god, no one was here to see me cry ' you thought to yourself as you wiped away the remaining tears on your face. 

*BUMP* 

You bumped into another person again. Although, this time was a very tall and slim lamppost. I mean, person. He had short blond hair with golden brown eyes looking down at you with a frown. 

' Watch where you're going short stack ' he looked down stoically ' wait..you're that girl who was daydreaming in class right? ' 

' I wasn't daydreaming! ' you retorted back, trying to wipe away the fact that you were crying before.

' Yeah sure...I guess your brain doesn't know the meaning of daydreaming ' 

You scoffed at his rudeness walking away from him hoping you guys would separate your ways later. However, that wasn't what the universe had in plan for you. You guys ended up walking in the same direction. 

' Stop following me! ' you confronted him. 

' Follow you? Why should I? You're not a celebrity ' he rolled his eyes and continued with his lazy walk.

' This guy... ' you popped a vessel in your brain and started walking away again. This time, more cautiously. 

' Y/N? ' you heard a familiar voice call out to you. 

' Fuck. Again? ' you turned around to see Tomoya walking towards you. 

' I came to see you so I can give you back your things ' 

' Throw them away ' 

' I won't. Here, this is everything ' he said handing you a box of the things you ever made for him and walking away. As soon as you knew he was out of sight, the tears in your eyes swelled up and you started breaking down. 

' Shit what do I do in situations like this? ' the blond guy thought to himself as he came over to you and patted your head. 

( A/N : Shout out to   @ scan_san  for making the cover for this fanfiction. She writes BTS oneshots so if you're interested, go check out her works! 

Anyways, hope you like thiss~ )