Joining his pack

Dani Pov

Livvi & Elliot are werewolves as well so once we got settled in here, where I once lived, we went to the pack house where I was suppose to join but well 'died'. I knock as they stand behind me, a guy opens the door "can I help you?" He asks looking me up an down "can we please see your Alpha about joining" I ask sweetly, he nods letting us in and shutting the door.

"Follow me" He says an starts walking down a hallway, we follow until he stops at a large wooden door, he knocks "come in" a deep husky voice calls out, he opens the door an we walk in but the guy didn't, the door shut. A young guy sat at a desk, a very muscular guy with raven black hair & ocean blue eyes, I knew who it was and felt my heart ache as my wolf whimpered.

"I'm Alpha Nick, so you want to join my pack" He asks crossing his arms "well we ain't here to sell cookies" Livvi mutters, I elbow her in the ribs "yes we do, sorry my friend here is in need of manners" I said apologetically even though I wanted to punch him for rejecting me, a small smile appeared on his lips "that's alright, I'll get someone to show you to your rooms" He says an probably mind linked someone.

A girl walks in "yeah babe?" She asks kissing Nick, I felt my blood boil but controlled my anger, he rejected me and thinks I'm dead, jeez Nic-Dani stop being so pathetic "show our new members to their rooms" He says sternly, she nods and looks at us "do I know you?" She asks looking at me with furrows brows, I mentally smirk, standing in front of me was my old best friend Addison Pickering.

Wait my old best friend is dating my mate?!? what a bitch! "no, maybe you knew my cousin Nicole Adams well before the accident" I said sadly yet I was laughing in my head "Nicole had a cousin?" She asks but she looked like she wanted to cry when she said Nicole "yeah, we weren't very close though" I said shrugging, Nick had gone very quiet, a blank look on his face.

"Oh" She says softly "she told me about the whole bullying thing though" I said shaking my head, I saw Livvi trying hard not to laugh and Elliot was hiding a smile, he's the mature one "people are mean" Addison says angrily "agreed, can you show us to our rooms now, I'm awfully tired" I ask softly, she nods "I'm Addison by the way" She says walking out, we follow her.