UnhappyBirthday ?! -1

You were the daughter of a famous fabric merchant in your Area, you were the only daughter that he had, you lost your mother when you where 3 years old, you don't remember her only by seeing her picture that you found it the store in your house an...

You were the daughter of a famous fabric merchant in your Area, you were the only daughter that he had, you lost your mother when you where 3 years old, you don't remember her only by seeing her picture that you found it the store in your house and you kept it save and hide it from your father, cause he burned every photo that belonged to your mother, saying that you will get sick if you remember your mother always and feeling sad, he was protecting you.

Your father was everything to you, you loved him so much, and he see you the whole world for him.

Today it was your birthday, your father decided to make a party in the house and invited the friends and businessmen in order to get chance to fall in love with your future husband.

You were a little stubborn, you hate arranged marriage and these stuffs.

You were talking to your friends, suddenly you saw a blonde haired guy who was wearing a traditional eye makeup in red, colored his upper lip in purple, wearing a colorful kimono, wearing a purple headband, and he was freaking handsome, you were gazing at him until he saw you and smiled at you, you blushed and turned your face away, you peeked at him again, you didn't find him.

"Huh, where did he go?!" You asked yourself
"Y/n!!" Your father called you.

"Yes, father !"
"Come my dear and cut your cake, but before that don't forget to make a wish"
"Ok father"

You stood in front of the table where the cake is.

I missed my mother ... I wish that she is happy and rested in peace ... I love you so much.

You wished silently, then cut the cake, everyone clapped and congrats to you.

"Now my dear, time to open the gifts, here is my gift to you" your father handed you a box which was fancying warped , you took the box and opened it carefully with a big smile in your face, suddenly your face expressions changed into shock and frightens.

"Aaaaaah !!!" You screamed and threw the box to the ground.

The people surprised why did you scream they turned their heads down to see the box, the blood was pouring out of the box, they started to scared, your father stepped toward the box and kneed to see what's inside of it.

It was a white slaughtered rabbit, the women started to scream in fear, you were shaking.

"What is this ??! I didn't put this in the box ??!! WHO DID THIS PRANK?!" Your father got angry and shocked.

"Believe me, it's not a prank !" ??

"Who said that ??!" Your father asked while he was searching the source of the voice between the guests.

The handsome man you saw him before came up between the people.

"And why would you say that ?! And first who are you ?! I didn't invite you !" Your father asked him.