Author's Note

Hi guys

This is a brand new(almost) story from me titled : When We Are Together(Duh!)

So...um a few things I wanna say.

➡️ First off, I wanna thank you for clicking on this book. TBH, it means a lot to me. In fact, if you are reading this, I automatically love you. Believe it or not, I'm serious.

➡️ Second, this is a rewrite of my book. Yh...I took it down cuz I felt like I was writing someone else's work and wasn't being true to myself...but it's here, brand new, refined and refreshed. And don't worry, if you read the original book and think it's the same thing, it's not. Although it might have similarities but I changed things...a whole lot.

➡️Third, for upcoming writers like me, it makes us really happy if you vote and comment. Like seriously, it encourages us and makes us wanna write the best for our readers and even for ourselves so... don't hesitate to comment and vote. Also share!

➡️Fourth, this is a Nigerian themed book and of course, slangs are gonna be used...a lot! If you're non Nigerian, you can still read oh, I'll dedicate a whole chapter to interpreting and translating so...calm D. (Calm Down...XD)

➡️Fifth, this is a work of fiction. Names and happenings in the story are purely from my imagination. Resemblance of any sort is a coincidence. Unless I make it real...and if I do, I'll let you know.

➡️And last but not the least, no form of plagiarism is acceptable, except you want people from your father's village to follow you😂 but seriously tho, no copying. I'll put all I can into this book and I won't appreciate if someone just comes and steals it.

Okayyyyy......so that being said, as the author of this book, I give you my blessings to read!!!!

So...uh, we move?!😁

P.S: Abeg, those who make covers, feel free to dm...asap! God bless y'all!

Also:

TOLA_AISH
iamstells
Rihanna_Adedeji
Eddy622
lovetori_xo
ini_oluwa26
amamchim
Estherking235
Amaxxx101
bibi___ex
followfaithjessica8
FaithChitchi
D_harmmie
chisom123z
Just_Minah_
Akinwandesimisola
AbiolaSimiloluwa
Chiloria

You guys above should please check this book out.
Please...
Tell your friends to tell your friends to tell your friends to read this book!!!

😊😁