Serve

"Oh!"

Y/N startled. They couldn't bear the sensation that rippled across their supple skin.

The ear let it's pliable, soft cartilage flutter across Y/N's body, and they shivered. It felt strange. The touch was so close, yet so far, and Y/N couldn't decide if it was too much or too little. The ear fluttered. It couldn't talk, but with it's power over Y/N, it could still communicate.

"I bet you're ready for some fun, yeah, shawty bae?" the ear asked with telepathic abilities. Y/N whimpered.

"Yeah..."

The ear flicked up, almost as though it belonged to an alerted cat. Y/N felt their heart beat faster.

The ear shrugged, allowing the sapphire blue earbud to fall out, lifeless. A mental vibration like a him passed through Y/N's head as they waited, a sheen, slick coat of sweat laying brilliantly on their skin.

The ear went down, down, down with the wire of the earbud hooked on the cartilage. Once it reaches Y/N's groin, it stopped.

It waited.

Y/N grunted with impatience, and opened their thighs wide, presenting a gaping hole to the ear. The ear could not smirk, but if it could, it definitely would've.

"Aight shawty bae, you ready for sum wicked niceness??" the ear asked. It wasn't really a question. Y/N nodded anyway.

"Good baby," the ear said.

It lead the blue earbud to Y/N's entrance, and hummed patiently before shoving it in. Y/N bristled with a strange feeling of anticipation and discomfort.

"It'll feel real nice, just you wait, shawty bae." Y/N let out a heavy exhale.

The dim setting of the room was illuminated as the iPod touch that was plugged into the earbud lit up. Y/N furrowed their brow, but the ear communicated a distant "shhhh" before they could say anything.

And then it started.

The constant beat of the loud music made the earbud vibrate intensely in Y/N'a wet heat. Y/N moaned loadly, despite their irritation.

The ear was playing Rick Astley's 'Never Gonna Give You Up'.

Y/N was being fucked and rickrolled at the same damn time.

But the vibrations were so delectable, felt so good against Y/N'a warm walls. They couldn't help but shiver and whimper and groan and the delicious feeling. They felt on the brink of cumming.

"Please!" Y/N cried, but the ear remained silent as Rick Astley's voice leaked through the iPod.

At three minutes, the ear tickled behind Y/N'a left knee, and the answer was immediate.

Y/N came, like that one funky bitch from Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, and it was the most wonderful feeling ever. Except for riding out their orgasm as the tune of the reknown song lessened more and more until the vibrations stopped.

Y/N huffed out an exhale once, twice, thrice, before they sighed. The ear, through telepathy, chuckled.

"There you go shawty bae, Nice and good for daddy."

Y/N grunted, stubborn, but hummed with their eyes closed.

"Thank you, daddy."

The ear said nothing. Y/N was on the edge of falling asleep. Until they weren't.

Their eyes shot open suddenly, dreading the amazing feeling.

The iPod was on autoplay, and Y/N recognized that voice.

Gangnam Style was the next song Y/N would cum to.