oikawas ear x earbud x reader

(credit to aeshigemi on insta for the art)

also I changed a few things here bec I wanted to give oikawas ear a smeggsy ear piercing) 

you walked into school with a hoodie and sweatpants because you "werent like other girls". you were also depressed bec you had broken up with your ex boyfriend bec you caught him having smex with iwa-chan. "I hate him. but I also hate oikawas ear more. but he has a very seggsy ear piercing" you thought. you then went into class and saw something unexpected. Oikawa's ear was sitting on your desk!! you were so surprised bec oikawas ear would always bully you. "what do I do," you mumbled to myself. deciding that you should deal with the problem, you walked up to my desk and said "excuse me. you're in my seat" everyone gasped because you were always a quiet person and were never one to talk out loud. "what r u gonna do about it?" he smirked, and you decided you had enough of his bs. grabbing his tie you pulled him up (or down however tall u r compared to his ear which is 6'0) to your eye level and kissed him. everyone was shocked at what u just did and looking at u jealously. they were also aware of the sexual tension that was going on between the two of you. you looked back at oikawas ear and to my surprise he was blushing (meaning the tips of his ear or body idk turned pink)! he looked dazed so you waved ur hand in his face. "hello ear-chan?" he then turned even redder and you realized because we were so close to each other, he was hard!! at that, you smirked devilishly and said, "what's wrong ear chan?" dragging out the chan. you then pulled him out of class to go to the bathroom to have hot smeggsy smex 🥵😫. but right when you guys were abt to do the deed, your ex boyfriend came in, aka earbud! you said, "earbud! its not what it looks like" you then see earbud and he says "can I join?" confused, you nodded not knowing what to do or say. *proceeds to have hot smex with ur ex and whatever oikawas ear is to u, ALSO oikawas ear eats ur pussy out or smth (eren type beat 🥺)* after the hot smex, you said "wtf just happened?" and then to your surprise oikawas ear and earbud say "bye (y/n)" and live out their life together without you. u stare in shock at the bathroom floor and promise to never fall for ears or earbuds again.

the end ‼️

the fact that I wrote this story and I still wonder why no one wants to date me