> ᴅᴏᴘᴇ sʜᴏᴡ -._

∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ➤

R U L E S !

➨ BE PATIENT! It's not as easy as you may think to create graphics. Don't spam me messages to finish it immediately. My life is more than just being on Wattpad, alright? Alright.

ONLY DOING ANIME GRAPHICS! Unless there's fanart of the characters (anime/video games/visual novels), any requests for realistic edits will be denied.

➨ ONLY FOR PUBLISHED WORKS! Your graphics must be used on books already published. If you still don't publish it by then, you will be skipped over until it's posted. Any longer than a week and your name will be on the blacklist. (Your book doesn't necessarily need a finished chapter, you can post a teaser or chapter as long as you use them.)

COURTESY! Giving a "please" and "thank you" isn't too hard. And I also don't imply this rule to just me, but to others here who'll request as well. If you decide to be rude or to be disrespectful whatsoever, you'll end up in the blacklist. 

➨ REQUIREMENTS! You must use the graphic for at least a week until you can change it again and you must credit me in your descriptions! I'll be observing if you follow this rule. 

➨ REDOS! You can ask me to remake your cover only 2 times. Your honesty on the covers would also be gladly appreciated too. Don't just get the cover and never use it; that's just disrespectful.

BORDER & PASSWORD! Put your forms in the "GET IT" chapter. I'll ignore your request if you place them anywhere else. The banner in the border chapter will hold the password you need so that I'll be able to do your request. Forgetting this would make me decline your request. 

➨ SHOP'S STATUS! Make sure that you check if the shop is either open, closed for catch up, or closed. Not doing so will result in me ignoring your request and deleting it.

▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣

❝ Hello! Welcome to my second graphic shop. My graphics aren't the best out there nor do they compare to other amazing graphic shops, but I'll do my best to make your graphics to your expectations! Thank you! ❞

If you're still confused or if there's something you want to know that I hadn't mentioned in the rules above yet, you can ask!

∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ➤