I'll remember you forever

My days slip away from me with sleepless nights followed by hopeful morning daylights. My mind is like the clouds in the sky, but yours is one that refuses to move, others come and go like they were never there, but you were the one that was always there.

   Never once did you made me feel unworthy of love, from cheering me up on the worst days, to giving me the most gut wrenching experience by lying on the cold hard floor with pain in your eyes. But you always made it through and I always thank God for our extended time but when will you come home this time?

   Never have I felt this way before, I think as I pour the milk onto the cup instead of your little bowl, I'm so cold I really need a hug! Hours go by waiting to see you walk by, I was such a fool but for why? My mind is inhabited by your thoughts, maybe it's time to accept all my defaults. A week has gone by since you disappeared, all I've done is prayed and feared, I think of you hungry and tired all you want is some shelter, come home little guy! I'll look after you the way you did all these years, wiping away all my tears. People tell me to move on and stop the sorrow, we'll maybe they shouldn't have a mind so narrow. I know we were a family for all I had to do is remember you and you'd come by any second later you made me forget about all merciless haters.

  So come home my friend, I know you're still out there trying to find me, searching your way through storms and stones, you're the only one that owns our heart. Like every single day, I pray yet again, tried thinking I've had my share of pain, but I will not sit in vain! So come home my friend and we'll be together again.