Chapter 17

I'm trying a new POV.. I Think this is called 3rd POV?

"Naruko quit flexing... We get it! You're strong okay!?" Leorio scoffed out to the smirking Naruko at the side.

"Heh! I wasn't planning on flexing but if you say so." Naruko laughed out jokingly as Leorio rolled his eyes at her comment.

They stopped right in their tracks as they saw someone standing in the middle of the pathway. "Who are you?" Gon asked out curiously before he stated his own identity.

"I'm here to see Killua." Gon stated plainly before he introduced the rest, all three of them giving small nods of acknowledgement when mentioned, all whilst observing the emotionless girl whose expression didn't change at all.

"We would like to go to the house ahead-" Gon tried stating our mission before he could, she coldly stated, "Leave at once." Leaving Gon to be slightly confused.

"You're stepping on private property. If you do not leave at once, I'll do it by force." She continued coolly with her straight face.

"Hey, he asked what your name was. You should at least answer that first, how improper." Leorio retorted annoyedly at the blank faced girl.

"I have no intention of knowing your names." Was her only cold reply in a neutral tone.

"Why you-!" Leorio's temper flared slightly as he attempted to step ahead towards the girl, stopping him was Kurapika who somewhat grabbed Leorio by his arm.

"Hm..." Naruko trailed off with a thoughtful look, "Imma... Go ahead and check on Killua's condition first mkay?" Naruko beamed at the trio who continued staring at her confusedly.

"What?" Kurapika asked out, "Like I said. I'll go first." She gave them a close-eyed smile and repeated her words, casually walking towards the girl.

In a slight flash whereas it was hard to notice, especially since it travelled so fast, passed by, and Naruko was already gone like the wind.

"Mrs bodyguard, it's not that you're incompetent. I'm just too good." Naruko's smug voice echoed throughout the forest as the rest looked around trying to find the exact source of the voice.

The female bodyguard was the most alarmed of them all, she did not expect that anyone could slip pass her.. At least not without much notice like the blonde haired girl did and vanish mysteriously like she never existed.

Although slight, there was a small alarmed look on her face as her eyes widened slightly.

Meanwhile with Naruko, she was merrily happy that she made past the female guard using her genjutsu especially since her guard was always up against them.

Naruko was unsure whether people in this world were susceptible to the genjutsu she could make, however it was worth a shot, and it made it..

Much to her surprise.. It had worked way better than she thought.

"I'm going ahead since I made it past you." Naruko stated as her voice slowly faded away.

Naruko stared at the mansion and thought to herself. If my mission is to stay in their mansion... Will it be completed if done in secret? Standing right outside of the large doors.

Naruko's blue eyes sparkled as she thought of what to do when suddenly, the door opened.

Out came a woman with some bandages wrapped around her head, along with some type of sensor mechanism above where her eyes would be.

Props to you, since you stood right outside their door- Kurama sighed out unenthusiastically, slightly used to this type of situation happening with Naruko.