Chapter 1

ARIANNA P.O.V.

"Milk Marie she gotta pretty pussy call it pink cause a nigga fell in love with it! She gotta thang fo' me ,i gotta thang fo' ha never ever let her get away from it no no no no no no no nooo"

I rapped along to my favorite song as i began sweeping my floor. My baby was coming over for dinner and i had to make sure everything was A1. I had the steaks on the grill and some asparagus in a pot smothered in thick gravy also some creamy mashed potatoes on low. I had about another hour before A'lisha showed up and i wasnt even dress yet. After sweeping , i took the now done steaks off the grill and onto a heating plate. Then i ran upstairs to get ready.

I stood infront of my full length mirror admiring my body . I was standing there naked before pulling on my skin tight white dress on and my red bottoms with gold spikes. I just felt like tonight was going to be the night. A'lisha and i have been talking for atleast three months. With all the shit i've been through with bitches inthe past , i didnt want sex to get invovled so quickly ! Well now? My body was on fire for this girl.

I dapped alittle vanilla victoria secret behind my ears then some all over my body. I checked the time on my nightstand which read 9:30.

"A'lisha should be here soon", i said to myself . I took one last look at then blew a kiss at myself inthe mirror. My long wavy hair was pulled into a tight bun. I had my new gold studs in my ears, oh yes i was looking good. I heard my door bell ranged and my heart skipped a beat. I smiled to myself before walking slowly down the stairs, careful not to trip.

I told everyone not to bother me today, so that i could have alone time with my baby. I turned off the CD player and I made sure the food was out looking right before going to open the door. Opening it, i was grinning ear to ear but it soon faded away to a frown.

"What the fuck is you doin here?"I asked my annoying ass ex girlfriend, Tammy. This bitch wouldnt let me be happy at all. Exactly why i left her inthe first place.

"Damn, you looking good Arianna. Who the fuck you all dressed up fo?"She asked me trying to step around me to get in. I dont have time for her ass today so i pushed her ass back out.

"Bitch bye, you'll never have this again. You need to fuckin leave before my company shows up!"I said mean-mugging her so hard. Just then a black hummer pulled up. My heart was racing now. I knew it was A'lisha and i didnt need Tammy's bull shit! Tammy had turned around to see A'lisha getting out her truck with a rose. She walked up to me and i saw how Tammy was smirking. God, i hope this girl will fucking leave, i thought to myself.

"Wassup beautiful", A'lisha said handing me the rose and i smiled hard and grabbed it from her. Thats when Tammy dumbass attacked her. WTF!?