trender

kalvin huffed as he walked down the hall, his orbs scanning the people around him. they all had dyed hair and too many piercings. "filthy trenders" he thought to himself.

suddenly, he crashed into someone, falling to the floor. he looked up angrily.

"what are you doing you stupid trender !" he yelled loudly. the person in front of him crouched down, offering a hand.

"i can be your little trender if you want, baby, whats your name ?"

kalvin looked up, his face turning red. he glared at the person standing above him. they were tall and slim with bright pink hair, donning a red skirt, black thigh highs, and a black and white stripped shirt.

"fuck off trender !!! you look like you use neopronouns or some shit !!!!!" they giggled.

"yep ! im ben shapiro and i use nya/nyaself, cloud/cloudself, and cis/cisself ! they/them too but those dont make you mad, or do they ?" nya shook their hand in kalvins face, reminding him he was still on the floor with nyan crouched in front of him.

"again, whats your name ? pronouns ?" kalvin growled and scrambled up from the floor by himself, not wanting to take help from a trender.

"kalvin. garrah. he/him. im a real trans person. none of those bullshit neopronouns." ben cocked clouds head, laughing after a moment.

"youre serious about that trender thing ? let people live, man"

kalvin looked away from ben, huffing. though he had to admit, the trender was attractive, those thigh highs and skirt complimented cises legs.

"whatever. a- are you busy ?" he refused to make eye contact with ben, knowing his face was red.

"no, wanna hang out ? we can look through pronouny and find you some !"

"no ! i- i mean no neopronouns. im not a trender. w- we can hang out though..." ben smiled, nodding.

"lets go then, its a date. i think frog/frogself fits you, kalvin"

"shut up !!! i mean...... maybe....." kalvin finally looked up to make eye contact with ben, he scratched his neck awkwardly.

"ok lets go. um... say can i make my own pronouns ?" ben smiled and waved for kalvin to follow nyan.

"what were you thinking ?"

"trender/trenderself maybe...."

the end