The Pogue Handbook 🔅JJ Maybank🔅

Hello and welcome to The Pogue Handbook! I am extremely excited to get into this book and I apologize in advance if I focus too much on Max and Tristan; I love them with my whole ass being. 

Okay, so this is kind of a spin-off of The Strays, meaning that CJ is part of this universe, and her and John B are already together :) You do not need to read The Strays to understand anything in this, but those of you that do may pick up on little Easter eggs and differing details. If you are here from over there, all my love ❤❤

This book (other than the prologue) will not be posted until after I finish writing at least half the book. I also won't be working on this for a while as I need to focus on other stories and my schoolwork first. Please be patient; I'm probably way more invested in wanting to start this than you are, and I know it sucks. This is first on my list of unwritten works to start though, if that makes you feel any better. 

Big thanks to Angel_Winchester_03 lukesloverofmine and AFTERGLOWLUKE for not only dealing with my shit through this whole process but just being overall amazing people who constantly put up with my dumbass. 

If it is never explicitly stated, the 'no Pogue on Pogue macking' rule was never made in this universe because CJ and John B were already together when Kie joined the fold ❤

Alright, I'm not really sure what else to say, so let's just get into the warnings! 

~SiriusCatBennett

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐚/𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥/𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥/𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥/𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭, 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬, 𝐞𝐭𝐜

ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ: I do NOT own any plot taken from Outer Banks, only what I created. I do NOT own any characters other than Maxwell Kinsington, the Bryant siblings, their families, and CJ Maybank. I do NOT own any lines/quotes taken from OBX or elsewhere, only the ones I made (including the ones for pre-existing characters). I do NOT own any pictures, gifs, or videos unless otherwise stated. (I own the cover for this book and the individual manips but NOT the individual pictures used to make them. I also own most of the gifs and photos used to create my aesthetics.) 

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸:

𝟭) Life is shit. Look at the positives, baby.

𝟮) The Kook's don't fight fair, so we fight dirty.

𝟯) JJ is in love with Lyla Highland-Bryant. She hasn't been around since he was four. Don't bring her up unless he does.

𝟰) Max doesn't catch feelings. JJ can't do relationships. They're horny teenagers. They fuck. It doesn't leave the circle.

𝟱) John B Routledge and CJ Maybank have one of the longest standing relationships in the OBX. Try and get in between it and you won't have to deal with them, you'll have to deal with her brother.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴. 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘗𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘓𝘺𝘭𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘦𝘸:

𝟲) Don't ever let the Bryant's leave again.

{𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℂ𝕁 𝕄𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕜}
{ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏᴄ x ᴊᴊ ᴍᴀʏʙᴀɴᴋ}
{ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏᴄ x ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏᴄ}
𝕆𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝟙-?