A sad night alone

Atsumu's parents was out of town because of a business trip and Osamu was at his boyfriends house so Atsumu felt quite lonely and sad. He sits there thinking for a while until a great idea popped into his head. He decided to text Sakusa and see if he could stay over.

                           ❤️Omi omi❤️
                                                                    Atsumu
                                                              Omii-kunn
                                  Read at 12:31
                                                                    Atsumu
                                                              Helloo???
                                 Read at 12:31

He's probably just busy thought Atsumu. He decided to go to a cafe not far from his house since he didn't haven't any thing to do. Atsumu took a shower and got changed into a hoodie and jeans. He put on his shoes and left the house, as he walked he felt negative thoughts circle through his head. "He doesn't love you" "no one cares about you" "no wonder your alone". Atsumu has been having these thoughts for 3 months which had caused him to become depressed. He finally arrived at the cafe and saw a familiar face. It was kita!

Atsumu sat down at a nearby table and waved at Kita signaling for him to come to his table. As soon as kita noticed he went straight to Atsumu.

Kita:"Heya Atsumu I didn't know you would be here"

Atsumu:"Well my brother is at suna's and my parents are out of town so I decided to come to this cafe since I had nothing else to do"

Kita:"What about sakusa??"

Atsumu:"Oh..he's busy"

Atsumu let out a nervous laugh and tried to fake smile.

Kita;"Why are you still with him?"

Atsumu:"H-huh?"

Kita:"Well it's clear he doesn't treat you the way he should"

Atsumu:"well he is a germaphobe afterall"

Atsumu again let out a nervous laugh.

Waitress:"Here's the menu"

Both:"Thank you"

As they looked through the menu's something caught Atsumu's attention

Kita:"What is it?"

Atsumu:"Look"

Atsumu points outside which had a dead fox lying on the floor Not moving a muscle. Atsumu thought you himself

"I wish that was me"

Kita:"That poor fox.."

Atsumu:"Yeah...."

Kita:"Well what are you gonna order"

Kita:"Atsumu??"

Kita:"Atsumu????"

Atsumu:"H-huh!?"

Atsumu's head shot up!

Kita:"I just asked what are you gonna order"

Atsumu:"O-oh right I think I'll get the...meat buns"

Kita:"Has hinata's obsession with meat buns spread onto you??"

Atsumu:"Of course not!! I am just getting them cause....why not" (I know it doesn't make sense)

They laugh and order there food. After they are Kita insisted on paying but atsumu said it was fine. Afterwards atsumu went home and checked his phone. No new messages

Atsumu sighed. He was upset that omi-omi hadn't texted him but tried to tell himself that he was just busy. Atsumu suddenly realised he was crying

Atsumu:"W-why am I crying h-he's just busy"

But that wasn't what the voices in his head told him. He later fell asleep gripping onto his phone tight.

                                       .
                                       .
                                       .
This took sooo long to make I know probably no one is gonna see this since it isn't that good but if anyone did I hope you liked it 😊