I ~ I THINK I HAVE A BOYFRIEND NOT SURE

Hey guys its Ali so this is basically like a diary of mine and Simon's relationship. He doesn't have a wattpad but he'll be getting one soon.

Ali xx

Ps take in to account that instead of using the messaging app Im pretending it is a cafe.
---

Ali's POV

I sat at Fangirling Cafe with my twin sister, Lacey and her best friend Kylee. My juicy water's ice had melted because I had been really busy with work (like totally).
"So, I think I have a boyfriend, I'm not sure." I said after a long silence broke out between the three of us. Lacey munched on her billionth slice of pie and Kylee kind of stared into space, thinking about clothes and ships and things that I wouldn't understand.
"Really, now?" Lacey said, her mouth half full.
"Oohh." Kylee said blankly, with no emotion whatsoever. Just a plain oh.
"Who?" Lacey said, wiping her mouth with the sleeve of her Burbarry jacket.
"Jace Herondale." I said.
My phone beeped coincidentally.

-Isabella Summers has joined the group-
Isabella: Hey, I'm Izzy. I'm probably nicer than the Izzy's you know.
Jace: *ignores Ali* Yes *flirts with Izzy*
Isabella: *flirts back*
Jace: Flirty for thirty
Isabella: Fruity flirty
Ali: I'm guessing you're flirting.
I'm guessing I'm done.
Yeah, I totally ship it.
-Ali has left the group and left broken hearted-
Jizzy: OMG LIKE I LOVE YOU

I pressed the OFF button, sighed and took a sip of my lemon and lime juicy water.
"False alarm?" Lacey asked as she finally took a big slurp of her latte.
"False alarm." I said. The girls sighed.
"Who was it this time?" Lacey said.
"Isabella Summers, I MEAN LIKE SHE HAS #LACEYISTHEBAE IS HER NAME I MEAN SHES NOT REALLY LIVING UP TO THE PURPOSE OF THE TAG I MEAN DOES SHE KNOW WHO I AM!!!???" I said and cried into the crumbs of my brownie.
"Oh yeah she's my like bff." Lacey said. My eyes bulged.
"Oops like sorry don't tell her I said that I totally ship it." I said all at once. Lacey giggled and shrugged.
"No its okay really."
"I'm sorry."
"No more ooohhsss." Kylee said, picking up her empty mug and putting it to her cheek. A tear fell down her eye.
"It's still warm." she said and dropped the mug, it went POSSOOWWWCCHHH all on the ground.
"Oh no my potato!" Kylee said. Me and Lacey glanced a look.
"Now you see why she's my best friend." Lacey said.
"Now you see why you're mine." I replied.

---

I sat down on the couch of my small room in Lacey's big huge mansion and sighed.
Will I ever get someone as rich and loving and sarcastic as Lacey has with Peter and Johnathan?! I mean share the love here!
Would I ever live in mansion like this?
Would me and Lacey ever swap shoes and I would have the love of my life and friends that don't like you just because you have over 15k followers on Pinterest?
I sighed.
Probably not.
I'd never be that lucky.

---

That night, I tossed and turned, nightmares haunting any bit of sleep I had left.
It was obvious I would never have a mansion this size.
Ireland simply wasn't big enough. And there isn't more than one person in the world. There will never be a Peter or a Johnathan for me.
There'll never be friends who laugh at my lame jokes.
And the gods know I'll be lucky to get a thousand followers, never mind 15k.
Practice makes perfect really doesn't make since in my dilemma.

-----

Hey guys I hoped you liked Chapter One. So this is kind of based on what happened yesterday except not really.