Chapter 1

Ever since I was a child I didn't really have any kind of friend.
The other children have in fact always been scared of me.
Why? I'm not quite sure. Must be because of the ravens that follow me everywhere I go.
Everyone keeps saying they're following me, because I'm going to die soon, but ravens have been following me my whole life. I've never been scared of them, they've always been my favorite animals. While other kids played with their cats or dogs, i was playing with the ravens in the garden.
I never wanted any other kind of pet.
If a raven is near me, i always feel safe and comfortable. People might think it's weird, but they've been the only ones that stood by my side.
If people knew about the fact that i can talk to the Ravens and understand them, they would probably be even more scared of me, but the only person who knows about this is Miss Choi.
I've been living in a forster home since I was a baby. Nobody knows what happened to my parents, or if they are still alive.
Every year on my birthday someone sends a pretty present to me. I don't know who this person is, but I keep hoping that it's my parents who secretly still care about me.
Right now I'm on my way home from school. I don't talk to anyone there they said they feel uncomfortable around me, but it doesn't really matter. That way I can concentrate on my grades.
I just closed the door behind me, when Miss Choi already stood next to me smiling brightly.
„How was school y/n?" she asked
„same as always" i answered
„this is for you, i know it's a bit sudden but you should really consider doing it, it's a great opportunity" she said while handing me a letter.
___________
03rd March 2021

Hey everyone ^^
I just wanted to say that this is my first english fanfiction and that english isn't my first language so please tell me if something is wrong :)

Apart from that I hope you enjoy the story and that you're going to like it.

Have a nice day guys ^^