𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Year  1950Time: unknown -Unedited

Year  1950
Time: unknown
-Unedited

Two people sit in a car. Both with bangs cut to the middle of the forehead. To other you couldn't tell them apart, the only difference, age. Mother and daughter.

All Jennie wanted was to spend the day with her mother. She loved her very much and she knew her mother did too.

"Mother where are we going?" A  9 year old girl said with a her hair tied down to her back with her short bangs, kicked her legs. When she woke up her mother said to her to get into the car and they have been driving for an hour already.

"My love we are almost there." She replied.

Jennie didn't want to say anything but she could see her mother sweat go down her face with eyebrows being pushed together causing a crease in the forehead. She wanted to ask what was wrong but she afraid.

A few more minutes has passed and her mother has still said nothing.

"Close your eyes" Jennie mom said to her as she looked through the rear mirror. Jennie was a good girl. So she closed her eyes.

"Welcome to the orphanage" mrs. Smith said with a big smile. Jennie opened her eyes. Her mother is dead. Her father apparently is dead. So the orphanage she went.

As they walked through the halls many girls ran by and greeted Mrs. Smith. One had a different way of greeting her.

" You're all a bunch of cocksuckers"

"Has mine language, that mouth will be the death of both of us."

The girl did nothing but raised her middle.

Mrs.smith brides that off and continued walking, she took great pride in her orphanage. You could tell. Almost.

"Now dear let's get you cleaned up." The old women took hold of Jennie's arm and took her to get a hair cut. A strict policy over there was to have girls hair cut to the cheek. Jennie didn't mind. She had only kept her hair long because her mother had her kept long too.

As the women cut her braid Jennie said nothing, she was as quiet as a mouse. She wasn't one to talk.

"Alright now let's get some clothes." Mrs.Smith smiled at her again. Jennie had only nodded her head in reply.

She had been asked to take off her dress she was currently wearing and put on the orphanage uniform. Sketching the heart one more time she gave the dress to Mrs smith. She looked over to the small girl saying "don't worry we will burn this."

"This is where you will sleep dear" Smith had now introduced the room, who she shared with other millions girls.

"Place your things down and we will go get your medicine." Jennie sat on the bed testing the cushion. She wasn't picky but there was a limit. It was fine.