Spooky

It blacked out the world and made my world blank and dark as slowly I began to lose consciousness. There I was in the car with Freddie after such a long night of camping. Freddie and I have been friends for about two years now so we are basically best of friends. As we drive down the highway and watch the drops land gently like a falling feather on the windows causing no harm at all. I poke my head out a bit to inhale the cold, sharp air and took a look at the gloomy sky, I felt a sudden chillness of the air as it ran through my body with a slight shiver. I quickly closed the window and sat upright. "What's wrong?", Freddie asked. Ah, nothing I just felt a bit cold. Could you turn the heat up? I asked. "Sure, You should try to take a nap, and I'll let you know when we're there," he said. I lay my head back and closed my eyes."THUMP!" My eyes quickly open as my heart raced as if it was going to pound out of my chest. Oh my god! Where am I? Freddie??

 He was nowhere in the car. I winded the window down as I try to see where I am. I looked ahead where the car light was shown, there was no one to be seen, a few trees shadow were visible, I heard some fidgeted noises and I saw shadows of animals but from distant away, ahead of the car seemed to be a little cottage with a light bulb hanging on the side. I quickly hopped in the driver's seat and started looking for the car keys but the keys were no longer there, so I hastily safetied the doors and winded up the windows. I sat completely petrified in darkness as my breath became heavier and then spotted a shadowy figure approaching the car. I gasped in fear and lay as low as I could. I heard a screech against the car like what a long sharp fingernail would sound scratching against a glass table. A voice! I heard his voice, "Come out... it's me, Freddie, I have the keys you know". You can't be Freddie! What is wrong with you? Why are you doing this to me? What do you want from... me?  "Just step out of the car, I will not hurt you..." he said. My body started to tremble with anxiety as my feet got cold and I suffocated for air... Oh no, I heard a rattle of keys jingling. I must do something now. I have to get out. I burst out of the door and ran towards the cottage as fast as I could but he was steps away from me, he screamed my name out loud and said "how far can you go" as he screamed in laughter. I continued to run towards the cottage, trembling with a bit of relief as my steps approach closer to the cottage, I made it to before he got to me! I started to bang on the door, I banged and banged until an old man with a hook in his hands came out with a very angry look on his face, stepping closer near me as he stared into my soul as deep as he could. I slowly backed away, but then I heard a cackle coming from behind me. Freddie! I stood in the middle choiceless as the laughter echoes in my head louder and louder I placed my hands above both of my ears, NOOOO! I screamed for my life and hurriedly took off my sleeping mask. Omg, what a terrifying dream. "I quickly went to get some water and I grabbed my phone looking at a text from Freddie. "Hey do you want us to go camping today?"