💫 Oneshot💫

As always y/n woke up, got dressed, ate breakfast and started walking to school.
Y/n was a quite girl but she has some friends. She doesn't really show her feelings to others she usually keep them for her. Y/n was walking to school until someone called her name.

Jisoo: y/n.. Yah Y/N

Y/n : oh sorry. I was listening to music. What's up girl?

Jisoo : well am fine.. *deep sigh*

Y/n : omo what happened?

Jisoo: it's just that project we had for mr.hoos. i did but I don't really know if it's correct.

Y/n : wait a minute. We had a project? 😱

Jisoo: you crazy we had that project over two weeks gir-

The bell cut jisoo's sentence.

Y/n : uh I will go to the library see you later. Said y/n to jisoo as she had a free hour.

Jisoo: okay bye bye 😘

As y/n was walking towards the library she hit someone.
And it wasn't anyone else than seokjin the most popular and handsome guy in the school.

Y/n : oh i am so sorry i-i

Seokjin : it's okay but you good?

Y/n : I'm yes i just haven't done mr.hoos's project and it's due today so I have to go to the library and do the assignment and I just-

Seokjin : oh alright i can help you if you want .

Meanwhile:

Jennie : huh? Who is she i am the only one that can talk to seokjin.

Said jennie to her friends.

Rose: well she is y/n the quite girl you know she doesn't talk to anyone except her bestie.

Jennie: oh really?

Lisa : if you are so jealous just go and take him with you.

Jennie: you are right.

Said jennie and walked towards seokjin and y/n

Jennie : well well what we have here? Y/n darling isn't your time to leave?

Y/n : oh well i-

Seokjin : sorry jennie but we have to go somewhere. Come on y/n let's go .

Y/n : yeah okay .

Y/n said and started walking side by side with seokjin.

After some time :

Y/n : uh why is this so difficult?

Seokjin : well let me help you.

Said seokjin and started explaining to y/n.

Seokjin : you understand now?

Y/n : yes yes thank you so much. Um I have to go grab an other book. I'll back in a minute. Said y/n and left from where she was with seokjin.

Y/n was trying to get a book from a shelf but it was to high for her so tried to climb the shelf but she fell. Y/n open her eyes and the only thing she saw was herself into seokjin's arms. He cought her.

Flashback 2 minutes before:

Seokjin's p.o.v

I started worrying as y/n was taking so long. I don't want anything to happen to her i love her so much and my heart stop every time I hear her angelic voice. So I went to check on her. When I went i saw y/n trying to climb the shelf as she couldn't reach it cute i thought but when I saw her falling i run up to her and cought her in time.

Present:

Seokjin : y/n are you okay? Are you hurt? 

Seokjin said to y/n that was shocked because this was the first time she was so close to her crush. She actually love him but she can't confess him because she already knows the answer no.

Y/n : oh I yes thanks for catching me .

Y/n said  and seokjin put her on the ground.

Seokjin : y/n i wanted to tell you something i-i..... I am in love with you!

Y/n : oh what haha that must be a prank is there a bet?

Seokjin: no y/n  i love you .

Y/n : that's so funny I am sur-

Seokjin cut her sentence by kissing her. He pulled away when y/n didn't kiss him back.

Seokjin : i am sorry I just uh i knew you didn't like me.

Y/n : i love you too.

Seokjin : what?  Really?

Y/n : yes.

She said and pulled him in a long and passionate kiss.

            ✨ The End