Part One

----------------------------
It's just like a random porno of marshall and Gumball. I DO NOT OWN ADVENTURE TIME OR ANY OF THE PICTURES <: So enjoy cx
~Egtastic
----------------------------
Marshall's poV:

I hovered over Prince Gumballs window, starring inside being as curious as i was. I wasn't too surprised to see him not in there. It was only 8:30pm anyways. I opened the window quietly and floated in allowing the sweet scent of Gumball trail into my nose. I liked Gumball, a lot, but it seemed he might hate me. Key word "might". I needed to figure this out.

I glanced around his room, looking in small shelfs. Anything really that looked like a hiding place for something small. A journal. I didn'to even feel bad for looking, I just felt as if i needed to know.

After a while of looking, I decided there was no journal. It felt as if I looked everywhere. Even in the small corners of the room. I sat at the edge of his bed, until i heard the sound of foot steps from down the hall. I glanced over, and quickly floated to his ceiling, awaiting someone to enter the room. "Where the glob is he??" Gumball appeared in the door way pouting about someone. "Marshall, i'll think twice before inviting you over if all you're gonna do is stand me up." I covered my mouth trying not to laugh. I was there, he just didn't know. Yet.

I watched as Gumball slipped off his shirt reviling his cute pink chest, and then his pants exposing his light blue boxers. Gumball was just incredibly sexy at the moment.

He left into the bathroom, leaving me frozen. Wondering if he was gonna come out and lead me to the journal. After about 10 mins, he came out in yellow pjs with little clouds all over them (cute). Then he walked over to his bed, picking up one of his pillows, there being a journal. OF COURSE. HOW SIMPLE.

Gumball smiled at the journal and opened it up, writing. I stayed there for about 15 minutes until he finally put the journal back under his pillow, and laid down. It took a while to figure out when he was actually asleep, but I worked with it. I floated down from the ceiling to the left of his bed, Slowly reaching under his pillow. He seemed to be tired this evening, since he hadn't even moved as I pulled the journal out from under his adorable sleeping head. I took the journal and sat at the end of his bed, opening it up to the page that he just wrote.

Dear journal,

Marshall Lee hadn't shown up today. Does this mean he did hate me? I suppose so because of the way I treat him. But as you know I don't hate him. In fact, today I believe I've found out my real feelings for him. I love Marshall Lee, and I'm gonna tell him tomorrow. If his reaction isn't what I was looking for, then ill learn to get over it.

~Gumball

I blushed as I recalled his words.
"I love Marshall Lee" This was one of the best days of my life. I knew I was gonna find something. Obviously without Gumball coming up so soon, then I wouldn't have. Kinda girly for Gumball to have a diary though. But I suspected it.

I froze again as I felt Gumball reposition himself. What would he do if he found me in here? Since he loved me then it probably wouldn't be so bad. "M-Marshall??!" I smirked as I turned around to glance at Gumball. "Hey Gummy." His face started to heat up into a darker shade of pink, then he immediately jumped out of his bed. "I'm calling the- W-WHAT'S THAT?" His concern made my smile grown even bigger. "Oh this~?" I said as I floated off his bed. "Just a little something I found."

Gumball's poV:

I felt myself cringe at the sight of Marshall Lee holding MY secret journal, and on how he pathetically got into MY stuff. "Give it back..!" I commanded as I got closer to the spot of where he was hovering over. "What're you hiding in this that you're trying to keep from me anyways?" I pounded my foot on the ground like an angry child. "That's none of your concern!!"
"Oh? But it says right here that you were gonna tell me." He opened the book and pointed at a specific place, a devilish smile still upon his lips. I blushed even more and turned around walking to the door. "I'm c-calling the Guards." As soon as I grabbed the door handle, I felt his body press against mine. He reached over to my hand and grabbed it, his lips gazing past my ear. "Why?" He whispered. His voice made me shiver. "W-what are you doing?" My ankles started to shake slightly, concerned. He said nothing, but bit the top of my earlobe in response. My hands dropped the door handle, shocked. He then turned me around facing eye to eye and placing my back against the wall. I stood there speechless, looking up into Marshall's dark red eyes. He had at least 4 inches on me. "It's true though right? If you wrote that for a joke, ill be upset."