After Years...

A/N: Hey it's Amber. This is a short story about Selena Gomez, Niall Horan, and one direction. I am not a directioner but, this short story is dedicated to my two friends Wendy and Gisele. But, anyways this story is going to have only 20 chapters basically. Anyways enjoy!😋

-Niall P.O.V-

I heard my alarm go on and off. As I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I looked over to see if Selena was there but, she wasn't. So, I shrugged my shoulders and hopped off my bed. I felt the cold floor freeze my naked feet. As I walked slowly into the bathroom.
I kind of miss my old career but, I am happy for my wife Selena Gomez. We recently gotten married 2 years ago when our daughter Lena was 2 years old. Yeah, I got a daughter. Lena Niall Horan is her name. I work as a real estate so, I can stay more with the baby.
"Baby, you want some breakfast?" I heard Selena with her beautiful voice. "Yeah, baby." I yelled back as I began undressing myself to take a shower. I let the warm water hit my body and pushed my head under the water. A flashback came. I remembered singing with Zayn and Harry, and performing on the X-Factor.
I missed those days. I really don't talk to the guys except for Harry. Harry I talk to alot. I stopped remembering and took the bar of soap and began rubbing everywhere on my exposed skin. I finished and I started to brush my teeth in the shower.
"Daddy, are you in the shower?" I heard a soft voice. It was Lena, "Yes, Lena I am actually gonna get out. Go to mummy." When Lena left the bathroom I got out and Selena barged in so I didn't care she seen me naked before. "Baby, can I get a kiss?" Selena walked over as I let my arms out so, she can hug and kiss. She wrapped her hands around my neck and I settled my hands around her back and roam around under her shirt.
Then, she reached for my lips and they crashed. I slipped my tounge in her mouth and we fought for dominance. We pulled away, then I began kissing her neck. A moan released from her mouth.
"Alright baby you had enough." As I pulled Selena away and she left smiling.

-Selena P.O.V-

I pulled away from Niall and went into the kitchen to pour orange juice for Niall. His breakfast was already set up. Eggs with bacon and toast. Niall came in the room and kissed my cheek. "Hey, baby" He whispered in my ear.
I smiled and checked my iPhone 6 for any parties and sure enough there was.
"Niall, we have to attend a wedding for Kim Kardashin and Kanye West." I told him and he didn't seem excited at all. "Niall, are you ok?" I asked him drinking my cappuccino from starbarks."Sorry Babe, it's just I miss being famous." my eyes widened "Being famous isn't fun you see what I got to go through." I answered. "I know but, I miss hanging with the guys." I understood what he wanted.

A/N: thank y