Arriving at Vilento Supra.

Scene:

The bright sun shone above the formidable Thousand Sunny, zooming in from a bird view to the ship's dock where Chopper, Usopp and Luffy chase after each other for uncertain reasons eventually getting scolded by the recently arriving Nami. Sanji soon emerging out of the kitchen with a plate on each hand shouting "NAMI-SWAN, ROBIN-CHWAAAN~!" His animated swirling legs drive him to the two females, handing them their plates in an elegant manner while his orbs take the shape of a heart on contact, the latter thanking him for the meal while Luffy complains. Brook is seen sipping tea with his violin on his lap, admiring the weather whereas Franky was inside the ship doing his things. Zoro on the other hand was resting far away from the noises of the group at the front end of the ship, arms crossed beneath his head with his precious treasured swords leaned against the ship's fence right next to him.

Luffy ends up climbing up the to the top with a scoot, his hand acting as natural shade for his wide round eyes that notices land in the horizon to which he screams "I see land! I SEE LAND! Land-HOO~!" The ruckus causes the swordsman to open one eye, gazing towards the island's direction while the rest of the crew members shift their attention to it as well.

Nami: "Ooooh~! Finally, I wonder if we'll find any treasures there" Her eyes took the shape of the beli symbol to which Usopp comments "Oi!" with an animated minor slap motion.

Robin: "It doesn't seem inhabited."

Luffy: "I'm hungry!"

Sanji: "You just ate, Luffy."

All expressed their minds except Zoro who remained silent which alerted Brook to ask "Is something wrong, Zoro-san?" To which he replied as he got up from his seated position "No.. Nothing's wrong." The conversation was overheard by the orange haired Nami who stared at Zoro for a while.

The ship finally arrives at the island's shores, Robin identifies it as the Island of Dreams, Vilento Supra. Zoro hasn't spoken a word since they stepped on the island's sand, and only walked alongside the crew to the shore.

"What's keeping you busy?" A voice that seemingly appeared of nowhere echoed through Zoro's ears to which he turned his head to the right to face it's source, Nami "Hm? No it's nothing.. It's just... There's something really uncomfortable about this island." He said with an animated sweat drop on his right cheek, the navigator stared at him, blinking for a few moments "I don't feel anything at all.. Are you sick?" Silence was how the swordsman replied, leaving Nami in suspense who simply pouted, folding her arms and glanced away from him.

Zoro was feeling some type of aura, aura that is so great it is causing even him to tremble, thinking it might be some type of Haki, Zoro shouted for Luffy "Oi Luffy." The captain turned his face around and replied "Yo, Zoro"

Zoro: "Do you get an uneasy feeling about this island?"

Luffy: Glances around with a dumbfounded expression "Umm......... Nope! I don't feel anything. Shishishishi~"

Robin: "What's wrong, Kenshi-san?"

Zoro: "I guess I'm just imagining things.."

Nami kept staring at the swordsman suspiciously when Sanji began speaking "Now that you mention it.. There is something odd I'm feeling about this island as well.. The presence of something."

Zoro: "Really?.. Odd! Luffy said he didn't fe-" Before he could continue Luffy stopped his motion and yelled "WAIT!" He closed his eyes and remained in that state for a while "Zoro.... I sense someone... Someone really strong."

Usopp: "S-.. S-S-S-Strong?"

Chopper: Gulps "How.. Strong?"

Luffy: "Really strong."

Brook, Usopp and Chopper: "SCARY!"