Trystan's House

You arrive at Trystan's house as he asked you. You knock on his door as he opens it and softly asks you to come inside cause he doesn't want you to be alone.

Y/N: Hey Trystan!

Trystan: Hey-

Y/N: Where do I put my shoes?-

Trystan: Oh! Let me take them off for you!

He bends down and take your shoes off, he stares at you deeply in the eyes. His eyes are sparkling.

Y/N: Trystan you good?

Trystan: Oh huh- yeah- yeah!

Y/N: You were looking at me-

Trystan: Oh- sorry... I just love to see your gorgeous eyes..

You blush instantly as he gives you a hug.

Trystan: Here, come! Let's go in my room-

Y/N: Okay!

You follow Trystan to his room. He pats his bed to give you a sign he wants you to sit with him. You go sit with him.

Trystan: Hey beautiful-

Y/N: W-What? 😳

Trystan: I called you beautiful-

You blush once again. Why is he so nice?.. You go sit next to him, he hands you a soda.

Trystan: Here! You look thirsty! Why don't you drink a little?

Y/N: Awww! Thank you!

Trystan: What anime do you want to watch?

Y/N: Any animes but NOT Boku No Pico!

Trystan: Okay!

Y/N: I'm hungry- do you have anything?

Trystan: Of course I do! Do you want cookies and candies?

Y/N: Oh my god! Yes! Please.

Trystan gives you cookies and he hands you a bush of candy.

Y/N: T-thank you! Wow!

Trystan: You're welcome.

He puts on Haikyuu, you start to scream as you see Oikawa. Trystan accidently touches your titty while trying to calm you down. You accidently let out a loud moan.

Trystan: What was that?

Y/N: I-I'm sorry- That just felt g-good-

Trystan: I'm sorry too- I-I didn't mean to touch your boob, it was an accident.

Y/N: It's okay.

Trystan turns arounds embarrased. You approach Trystan to kiss his cheek, but he accidently turns his head towards your lips, you both kiss on the mouth.

Y/N: Oh my god! I am so sorry I didn-

Trystan kisses you on the lips. You can taste the toothpaste in his mouth. He smells so good. He closes the TV and turns off the lights to make you realize his L.E.D lights are red. You blush as you feel him grabbing your waist, he slowly takes your top off. You sweat like never before, his eyes are glowing amber in the dark. He takes his pants off, then his boxers to reveal you his 8 inches soft cock. You look at his dick, silently, surprised.

Trystan: What's wrong sweetie? What are you looking at?~

Y/N: I'm looking at your dick- can I get a taste of it?

Trystan: Why not?

You get on your knees and slowly start to suck Trystan's penis. He blushes. You can feel him getting mid-hard. You take a ruler and measure his cock.

Y/N: 11 inches?! And you're not even fully hard?!

Trystan: Isn't that normal for all the boys my age?

Y/N: I don't think so-

You continue to suck him. He is now fully hard, you take the ruler and once again you measure his dick.

Y/N: Oh my gosh!! 15'4 inches?! How is that possible?!

Trystan: I don't know! G-gah-

You lay on your back as he stretches your legs and inserts his cock inside your pussy.

Y/N: Augh~ G-gah Trystan-

Trystan: Shush sweetie~ keep your beautiful mouth open for other stuff.

Y/N: But, daddy~ augh~!

Trystan cums in you as you get wet all over his penis.

Y/N: That felt so good~

Trystan: You're the best at it sweetheart, just please don't tell anyone at school. We wouldn't want to get embarassed.

Y/N: Don't worry, I won't. Just for you~ *pants*

Trystan slowly approaches your pussy, he starts to lick it as you feel his longue toungue licking your clit up and down, you start to moan so loud as he starts to finger you as he is licking your clit. You blush while moaning.

Y/N: S-stop! I'm gonna c-

You cum in his mouth, he licks it all up and goes back to kissing you.