Jooj and kyeong tae go on a magical bittersweet adventure

Once upon a time in an alternate anime universe, a boy named Jojo Siwa found himself performing in a boy band.
"Are you ready Jojo? Let's go and literally fracture our tibias!" said Kyeong-Tae.

The reason that Jojo was in this group was that Jungkook had laid an egg and was taking maternity leave, meaning they were missing a member. But so far the performance was going incredible. Jojo had not taken a fat poo the entire time on stage! Suddenly, Jojo's pants slid down a few centimetres, revealing his diamond patterned nappy. Swearing in Russian, Jojo ran off stage during the solo to change the nappy to something much more fashionable because diamonds were so last week.

"я ем младенцев, ням ням!" Jojo couldn't control the words projectile vomiting out of his ear holes.

Kyeong-tae gasped, clutching his chest.
"Why would you say that Jojo?"
Jungkook is backstage with his egg and he heard everything!

"Ich bin brot." Jojo responded calmly, a menacing aura around him.

The performance and all pretence of civility was gone as soon as those words left his mouth.

A fish fight (fighting with fish as weapons) broke out and Jungkook's egg, which had been backstage with its mother, hatched into a beautiful minecraft steve, continuously slapping Jojo with a small piece of cheese.

Jojo sighed impatiently. They had to finish the performance! He took the microphone off a comatose Jungkook without realising that the constant cheese slapping had triggered his hormones to start puberty. The sudden increase in hormones caused Jojo to grow 50cm in 3 seconds,and he realized he needed food to support the growth spurt.

"I hunger and I crave MIA FAMIGLIA!" he bellowed, voice cracking. Stretching his entire jaw to reveal 303 layers of razor sharp teeth, he consumed Jungkook in one large gulp, holding him captive in his ever-growing stomach. Falling into a rampage he screams,
"ana meri unu niile!" and grows to the size of 3 million cheeseburgers (the national measuring system in this universe), consuming everyone except Kyeong-tae.

After he had vacuumed all the homosapiens except kyeong-tae in the vicinity, he turned to face Kyeong-Tae.

"ATASHI WA JOJO SIWA DESU! ONEGAISHIMASU!" Jojo screeched, preparing to consume Kyeong-tae.
"I'm afraid you cannot consume me, for I am not human."

'Fictional'

"Yes."
"Understandable have a great day."

Jojo sighed, bitter tears coursing down his marble-like face.

'Kyeong-Tae?'

'Yes?'

"I just wanted to say... I know how it feels.'

Kyeong-Tae looked up in surprise.

'Wh-what?'

'I-I know the feeling of never feeling good enough - always having to improve yourself for people you don't know. I know that's what you're feeling right now. I-I just wanted to say... I'll always be here for you, alright?'

Jojo looked down at the floor shyly, internally shocked at his own emotional outburst. Jojo wasn't one to communicate his feelings - he had always bottled them up and ignored the sobs which wetted his pillow at night. So why did everything come spilling out now?

Kyeong-Tae smiled sadly, and gazed into the distance, at the waving crowd with their weird neon lights.

"I'm sorry, Jojo. It's time for me to go."

'Ky-Kyeong-Tae?'

'Thank you, Jojo.'

Jojo stared in horror as Kyeong-Tae's eyes turned glassy. A faint smile remained on his face.... Now that kyeong-tae was taking a nap Jojo felt it appropriate to sleep as well. So he slept. And then he woke up. And now Jojo knew what to do.

Jojo's body melted into the ground, slowly drowning his screams. Jojo arose from his deep slumber and stared at his bright pink cloak. 300 deceased doves fell out of Jojo's pockets and playing cards ran through the sleeves of her long overwear.

Ah. It felt nice to be a magician again.