𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝

(top left corner):

(top left corner):

Children have lots of energy, Fuyuhiko and Peko were a big part of that statement. Both young children were currently running around the yard again after a long day of studies and tough training for their future.
" Come on! I found a whole ant trail! "
The future boss said, pulling Peko behind him who happily followed with her short braids flowing behind her.

(top right corner):

" It touched my foot..! "
Was the only thing heard as the two small children splashed in the water, red eyes looking down to see a few small fish. Crouching down to get a closer look, she looked back at Fuyuhiko with a small grin.
" It's a whole bunch of baby fish! "
The young female responded with a big smile.

(middle left):

" my mama got me this book! she said that it's a gift for doing well! "
Those were the words of the blonde. Before he knew it, both him and Peko were under a small homemade tent, being held up by a large stick they had dug out the ground.
" do you think that dragons are real, Peko? "
Peko hummed then smiled brightly to him, nodding her head.
" Maybe they are! "

(bottom right corner):

" oh no, young master! "
peko's eyes were full of shock as she watched the frozen treat fall to the floor, looking up to see the tears watering in his eyes.
" no no! please don't cry! "

(bottom left corner):

.. I'm very lazy...