[ Chapter - 1 ]

Have you ever wondered why many things are in pairs ?

Like friends or...lovers.

Especially when you find the right one to pair with, you will do whatever it takes to be with that person.

I have paired up with many girls , no one has ever been the right one for me,
I came to this university to find the right one. I never thought that this time, the right one would be so different.

🦋

"The cheerleading audition had passed but the right one for me hasn't passed by."

"Does your costume fit perfectly?"my friend, nayeon asked me.

"It does" I said with a small smile.

"That's great! But, why do you want to be a cheerleader?" She asked me with a confused look

"I want to have a new experience... and make new friends" i said nervously.

"Well great , oh by the way, someone left this for you." She said with handing me a letter.

"Yah, I-I dont care about this thing, I only focus on studying and university activities." I lied. I was really happy inside.

She scoffed and then walked away.

As soon as she left, I started to open the letter .

" jisung , I've been looking at you since the freshmen orientation. I have something to tell you. Meet me at the football field."

I smiled while reading the letter . I took no time and started walking towards the football field.

I saw no one there so I thought of waiting for some minutes

"Hey , I wrote that"

I turned around and saw.... a boy ?

"My name is hae joo , I'm a freshman from the faculty of humanities and social sciences."

He said as he reached out his hand with a box of chocolates. I got confused and stared at him blankly.

" u-uh...thank you" I said as I took the box of chocolates in my hand.

" HAN JISUNG. a freshman from faculty of law, I LIKE YOU !"
He stated making my eyes wide open.

"W-WHAT?"

🦋

"You finally found the right one."
My friend, felix said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"do you want to die young , lee felix ?" I said while giving him a death glare.

"Tell him that your straight , easy" my other friend, seungmin adviced.

" I already did. I told him many times that I like girls." I stated as I rolled my eyes. "And he said he will make me change my mind eventually."

🦋

Hewo there. I hope u liked it ;(
It's my first book so-
I'll try to update as soon as possible
👁👄👁
Bye for now-
- R. 🤍