A Meeting at Cafe Coffee Day

Good Morning Professor..!! greeted Professor Shalini to Shivya in a beaming voice...

Today she looked a bit different wearing a beautiful White Saree with Yellow border and contrasting Green blouse clearly indicating there is something special today...

Morning!! she greeted back looking up to her, shifting her attention from the pile of Answer Papers she was checking earlier then soon shifted her focus back to the Papers....

You are early today!! Shalini exclaimed..

Actually I will be taking half day off !! so thought of joining earlier to ensure I can take My Morning Lecture... Shivya answered still correcting the Papers...

Good !! But half day off..!? Kya baat hai Are you scheduled to meet someone...she exclaimed trading her

Hmm!! There is a marriage proposal.. she said without looking up without showing being affected...

Wow that's so exciting!! Have you meet him before too; how does he looks like and...she beamed again in excitement asking all the questions together making her sigh...

Aisa kuch nahi hai !! It's the first time I am meeting him.. and if you excuse me now Ma'am, I have a class to attend.... She said getting up from her seat fixing her pallu...

Ok Ok you must proceed I don't want to distrub you, par uske baad I am not going to leave your side until you answer my every question...she said teasing her...

Then I would make sure to take Consecutive lectures!! Alas question karna answer dene se toh better hi hai... she replied with a small smile and left to attend her class....

Later that Day..

Haa Maa!! I have reached aur abhi bhi 10 minutes aage hi hai

Haa Maa!! I have reached aur abhi bhi 10 minutes aage hi hai ...Nahi honge late hum and don't worry I am wearing the necklace you suggested.....
Achaa let me call you later !! Baad mein baat karte hai...she said disconnecting the call walking towards the Coffee House, where the meeting was scheduled ....

She was keeping her phone to her purse when...

Aah!! She yelped bumping to someone and was about to hit the floor when a hand grabbed her waist to save her from falling...

While She kept her eyes closed waiting for the pain to occur but felt his muscular arms encircling her, she opened her eyes in shock but found herself almost embraced in a stranger's arms She was not able to see his eyes as he wore dark shades but his lips were very attractive, she was observing his features when....