𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐈𝐈 |𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐈

𝐁𝐲 ↠ Bloody_Wankers

↠𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠!

|𝐆𝐨𝐫𝐞| 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬| 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞|

Red

It was all covered in red

From the floor to even parts of the ceiling.

Just looking at it made the investigators nauseous, some adverting their eyes from the crime scene, others hastily leaving before their insides churned out.

"It was him again..." Said one of them under his breath.

"...it was Red."

Red, it was a childish name, something a child would come up with, but that's what he went by, the mysterious figure who appeared when least expected, there was no way of identifying him either other than his peculiar way of killing his victims.

"How many has it been now?" Asked y/n as she walked in.

"Investigator, you'll be picking up this case too?"

"Who else would? The authorities? They gave up a long time ago already." She said as a chuckle escaped her lips.

Y/n L/n, the only person who had seen Red, well, at least a glimpse of him, he had a tall and broad figure but that's all they knew about him, his entire body covered in a dark cloak that blended into the night.

Y/N had a special interest in this case as she witnessed his first appearance six years ago.

Her parents had been killed while she was out, only being able to see him exit her house at an unimaginable speed.

"Let's look around quickly lads, the weather won't be in our favour much longer." She pointed at the dark clouds forming outside.

"Yes ma'am!" Said the few of them that were left as they got to work.

_____

"Investigator."

The female looked at the origin of the voice to find Officer Samuel, he was a kind fellow, helping her in most of her cases so far.

"Hmm?"

"We only found the usual."

"Let me guess, the victim's heart carved out and a bloody signature somewhere?"

She sighed.

"Yes."

"Are you sure there was nothing else?"

"Yes, my men looked around everywhere but nothing."

"Arrrrrrrrrghh!" She shouted in frustration as she headed out, pulling a fresh cigar from her small bag.

"If anyone were to see this they'd look disgusted at you, how unladylike." Said Officer Samuel in an attempt to lighten up the mood.

"Shut up-cough-cough--"

"Be careful!" The male said as he grabbed her shoulder to support her.

Once y/n's coughing fit died down it started raining, deeming her cigar as useless as it all wet now.

"Today keeps getting worse and worse." She scowled.

"I guess it just isn't your day haha"

"You're not making me feel any better Sam."